Author Topic: How to disable the option to prime grenades before the mission?  (Read 2982 times)

Offline Hobbes

• Commander
  • Infiltration subroutine in progress
    • View Profile
I thought it was the Save pre-primed grenades option but it doesn't have any effect.

Offline SupSuper

• Lazy Developer
  • Administrator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
Re: How to disable the option to prime grenades before the mission?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 01:40:35 am »
"Save pre-primed grenades" just keeps primed grenades from being preserved for future missions.
If you don't want to prime grenades before the mission, don't prime grenades before the mission?

Offline Hobbes

• Commander
  • Infiltration subroutine in progress
    • View Profile
Re: How to disable the option to prime grenades before the mission?
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 02:06:40 am »
"Save pre-primed grenades" just keeps primed grenades from being preserved for future missions.
If you don't want to prime grenades before the mission, don't prime grenades before the mission?

OK, thank you.

This is just one of those things that I'd rather have as an option because it affects gameplay by giving an advantage to the player that wasn't present on the original - I've been using this a lot with High Explosives on early terror sites to simply blow everything around the Skyranger and reveal/blast any aliens.

And the temptation for using can be simply too great, like the base transfer bug on the original that allowed to skip paying salaries to scientists/engineers at the end of the month.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 02:09:25 am by Hobbes »