aliens

Author Topic: soldier stats  (Read 2206 times)

Offline dml31

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
soldier stats
« on: June 08, 2015, 01:41:41 pm »
I use the mod that change recruits starting stats and I really like it.
I also use the FMP.
I thought of  something.
- Maybe starting stats could change with techs. For example after Psi lab has been discovered you can research "Psi Corp Program". Psi Power minimum become 50.

- MIB soldiers could be recruited after interrogation. You gain a new recruit maybe an already ranked one. This may required the "Psi Corp Program" and the "Mind subjugation" tech (I don't know the tech tree by heart if it's already a Prerequisite for Psi lab perhaps adding a "Human reprogramming" tech.
- After Hybrids techs ave been discovered you could use hybrid technology to improve your soldiers. Maybe with synthmuscles of mutons, you can use the "basic component" to increase the strength and the strength limit by 10 (once by soldier). You can use cerebreal to increase  Psi strength (including cap) by 10. Maybe alien electronics can be used to increase accuracy by 10 (targeting system). Chrysalids for TU. Bravery with Reaper. Health and reaction and throwing accuracy don't know yet but I'm sure one alien race will fit. Maybe this will need an improved infirmary.
Improved infirmary: Improved infirmary tech Production needs living quarter or large living quarters + alien surgery+ alien reproduction + alien examination room. reduce also the convalescence time. You can upgrade soldiers in the soldiers or the production panel (a better way can be to use savants but this maybe too difficult, can be "require 20 savants" requirement in the production tab but don't destroy them at the end (and count their salary too)
- Maybe you can at some point convert Hybrids to your cause and convert live hybrid to soldiers
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 02:57:35 pm by dml31 »

Offline Shoes

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: soldier stats
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 02:34:09 pm »
I don't recall seeing a suggestion like that before; I think it would be a great addition to some mods. I am not sure if it's doable via ruleset though, so it would have to be a source mod, requiring a new .exe.