aliens

Author Topic: Improved reserve for kneel, alien bleed out bug, and button change  (Read 2700 times)

Offline ClaytonCross

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
The UI currently allows players to reserve for Kneel, however it does not change the green arrows to show where it will stop you now. The reason I really want that is because I usually stop one square before so I can also turn for reaction fire. (a reserve for reaction turns would be nice, but I know it would be hard to fit another button and harder to show as a picture)

-Bug moved to bug tracker-

One last thing that scared the crap out of me but should be and easy fix. Could the button to quit be changed from "Abandon Game" to "Quit" and/or to "Save and Quit" for Iron man mode? I forgot that was how it was worded when I played in the 80s and after setting the save features to "Ironman" I was a little terrified that I would loss 4 hours of game play because I could not save before testing the "Abandon Game" button to see if would delete my game, lol.

---New suggestion added:
For sound options it seems like the button select noise is much louder than every thing else. It would be awesome if I could reduce the volume just for that noise.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 02:41:16 am by ClaytonCross »

Offline SupSuper

• Lazy Developer
  • Administrator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Improved reserve for kneel and alien bleed out bug
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 07:46:53 pm »
Please report bugs in the Bug Tracker, not as suggestions.

Offline Tarvis

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Improved reserve for kneel, alien bleed out bug, and button change
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 07:32:55 pm »
---New suggestion added:
For sound options it seems like the button select noise is much louder than every thing else. It would be awesome if I could reduce the volume just for that noise.
Grab a recent Git build. UI volume is on its own slider now. :)