Author Topic: [COMPILATION] Final Mod Pack (FMP)  (Read 442329 times)

Online Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
Re: [COMPILATION] Final Mod Pack (FMP)
« Reply #2985 on: October 06, 2018, 11:43:27 am »
So I've just figured out that Chrysalids can make zombies out of attack dogs.  Human zombies.  It's not a huge deal, but was really janky, so figured I'd report it.

Yes, but I don't think it's possible to prevent it in OXC (as opposed to OXCE).

Offline Hixill

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2986 on: October 14, 2018, 07:09:50 pm »
Hey Everyone I translated the missing strings for the mod, also corrected various typos and rewrote some sections of the commendations section that were janky in Hungarian. I attached the file  :) PM me if something is missing and I'll fix it. Great mod by the way, thanks! Also I can correct the typos in english I noticed them when I translated the section, but ignored them. If anyone's interested, just tell me and I'll do it :)

Online Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
« Reply #2987 on: October 15, 2018, 01:32:49 am »
Hey Everyone I translated the missing strings for the mod, also corrected various typos and rewrote some sections of the commendations section that were janky in Hungarian. I attached the file  :) PM me if something is missing and I'll fix it. Great mod by the way, thanks! Also I can correct the typos in english I noticed them when I translated the section, but ignored them. If anyone's interested, just tell me and I'll do it :)

Hi Hixill,
Thanks, but please do it through Transifex. I can't control the versions by hand, especially in languages I don't know. :)
https://www.transifex.com/openxcom/openxcom-mods/final-mod-pack/