Author Topic: [COMPILATION] Final Mod Pack (FMP)  (Read 1580843 times)

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
Re: [COMPILATION] Final Mod Pack (FMP)
« Reply #2685 on: November 01, 2017, 10:22:01 pm »
Thanks, all updated.

STR_MIB_SECTOPOD_CORPSE doesn't need a string, as it never appears.

Offline ParGellen

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2686 on: November 02, 2017, 01:26:52 am »
Yes, you were completely right. With Meridian's help, I have located and removed the problem.

Please download 0.9.8. It also contains some other fixes.

Do you mean 1.9.8 that is listed on the first page? Sorry but I'm not sure what I'm doing lol!

Edit: Got it! All working now. Thank you!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 01:31:35 am by ParGellen »

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2687 on: November 02, 2017, 11:31:34 am »
Do you mean 1.9.8 that is listed on the first page? Sorry but I'm not sure what I'm doing lol!

Edit: Got it! All working now. Thank you!

Yeah, 1.9.8. Sorry  :)

Offline OilyOtter

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2688 on: November 10, 2017, 05:43:05 pm »
 :'(
I am getting the following error after activating Final Mod Pack (Final_Mod_Pack_1.9.7) on Open Xcom (openxcom_git_master_2017_11_09_0437.exe):

"Error: failed to load' Final Mod Pack' ; mod disabled for next start up Weapon STR_ELERIUM_MACE has clip size 0 and no ammo defined.  Please use 'clipSize: -1' for unlimited ammo, or allocate a compatibleammo item, Make sure you installed OpenXcom Correctly. Check the wiki documentation for more details."

Any help?  Thanks.  Justin

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2689 on: November 10, 2017, 06:32:45 pm »
I am getting the following error after activating Final Mod Pack (Final_Mod_Pack_1.9.7) on Open Xcom (openxcom_git_master_2017_11_09_0437.exe):

"Error: failed to load' Final Mod Pack' ; mod disabled for next start up Weapon STR_ELERIUM_MACE has clip size 0 and no ammo defined.  Please use 'clipSize: -1' for unlimited ammo, or allocate a compatibleammo item, Make sure you installed OpenXcom Correctly. Check the wiki documentation for more details."

Hi Justin.
You seem to be using some old version. Simply update to the current one and check again.

Offline Fins

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2690 on: November 13, 2017, 02:27:16 pm »

The problem is that you use 1.9.7 version of the Final Mod Pack. Don't. Get 1.9.8. See i had this very same error trying to make 1.9.7 to work with current nightly. Then i downloaded 1.9.8 (it wasn't hard to find), installed it the same way i did install 1.9.7 (obviously removing all 1.9.7 mod files 1st), - and that helped. I did not do anything else, just updated from 1.9.7 to 1.9.8, and that error was no more.

P.S. This is my 1st post in this forum. This mod is great, playing it last few days. Those new Firaxis' Xcom games _pale_ in comparison to OpenXcom + FMP, in my humble opinion. And by the way, you'll see some people saying they miss the ability to open doors without going through. Well, little they know! You can open any door any time without going through by simply right-clicking on a tile "behind" the door, having the active soldier standing right in front of the door and facing it. Cool huh? :)

niculinux

« Reply #2691 on: November 23, 2017, 02:46:47 pm »
Hey, don't know wheteher it have been asked before, but haow about to have a dedicated subforu for the Final Mod Pack, as the other megamods (x-piratez and so on)? May be a good idea because this thread is quite a mess, guys  :'(

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2692 on: November 23, 2017, 08:43:57 pm »
Hey, don't know wheteher it have been asked before, but haow about to have a dedicated subforu for the Final Mod Pack, as the other megamods (x-piratez and so on)? May be a good idea because this thread is quite a mess, guys  :'(

I've decided it was too late. I don't really develop FMP any more and there is not much going on.

Offline Dtrip19

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: November 24, 2017, 07:51:26 am »
I am trying to install the Final Modpack, but i can't get the mod to work. In the OpenXcom installation FAQ, it says a mods folder is supposed to be created automatically when running the game for the first time, but that never happened for me. I created a mods folder myself and installed the final modpack into it, but the option to activate the mod never showed up in the mods section of the options menu anywhere on the list. I reinstalled fmp again and nothing happened. I created a folder titled "OpenXcom" myself on my desktop and made sure all the files match the FAQ perfectly, and the game runs fine, with the only problem being that the Final Modpack won't show up in the options menu to activate

Offline Yataka Shimaoka

• Colonel
  • I'm the trouble maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2694 on: November 24, 2017, 10:54:12 am »
Are you using the nightly or the milestone?

Offline Dtrip19

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2695 on: November 24, 2017, 05:08:45 pm »
I am using the Nov 9 2017 nightly. I just installed the game to a separate location using the installer instead of doing it manually this time, and the same problem occurs where a mods folder is not created automatically when running the game, which i'm assuming is causing the game to not recognize it or something.

Offline Yataka Shimaoka

• Colonel
  • I'm the trouble maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2696 on: November 24, 2017, 05:10:41 pm »
Try deleting the openxcom installation, then reinstall, it might be a problem at your installation

Offline Dtrip19

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2697 on: November 24, 2017, 05:38:53 pm »
Idk if this is a problem with the latest nightly, but i tried using the one from Nov 8 and it worked without a hitch, thanks for the help

Offline Yataka Shimaoka

• Colonel
  • I'm the trouble maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2698 on: November 24, 2017, 05:44:36 pm »
Hmm, might be related to the new fix...

Offline Carfax

• Sergeant
  • Question your own beliefs once a year
    • View Profile
« Reply #2699 on: November 26, 2017, 12:50:00 pm »
Good Day to all of you!
As Capturing live aliens is always fun i added gun melee to the new weapons of the FMP. Some exeptions.
Oh you did wanna punch that alien with your flamer? Too bad you burst into flames ::)
Enjoy
Carafx

Install Instructions: Just extraxt the zip into your openxcom folder and activate the mod (Gun melee FMP) in the options menu.
 Not sure but it will probably be wise to change the mod order to load this after the FMP core
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 06:15:16 pm by Carfax »