Author Topic: !S.O.S.! Any SectoPod Engineers? Please Help Enforcement Droid Series 209. >_<  (Read 13397 times)

Offline Fox105iwsp

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Great picture, Thanks ^_^

One problem, currently they say OpenXcom can only support one weapon at a time for a HWP Unit that takes up 4x4 squares >_< also what I have is ED-209, lets get him working first ^_^ if the future permits, ED-309 can roll out  too.
I'm working on my last two armor system, once they pass field testing, I'll work on getting Ed online for field testing. Then Research & Manufacturing setups, then they are done for release ^_^ ..... I hope

Offline Fox105iwsp

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Help, need opinions here >_<
I tried analyzing the quad unit box using a sectopod and resizing my ed209 to it, does anyone think it will work?
Also, anyone willing to help? It will take me a long time to saw all of them into 4 pieces >_<

If not, any information on the sectopod Sprites will also be of great help, They are confusing in their seperate pieces, can anyone tell me what the numbers are doing?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 06:22:28 pm by Fox105iwsp »

Offline Warboy1982

• Administrator
  • Commander
  • Developer
    • View Profile
i'll take another bash and see what i come up with, but right now i'm busy with some... other stuff :)

Offline kkmic

• Commander
  • Undefined
    • View Profile
but right now i'm busy with some... other stuff :)

To quote my best friend Bugs, what's cooking doc?  8)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 05:35:28 pm by kkmic »

Offline Fox105iwsp

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Hooray ^_^
 I've made one  *##@%&* frame! >_< Who knows how many more angles and frames it will take T_T anyone willing to divide the work with me?

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
Excellent work! Congratulations!

However, the droid looks a bit dull in comparison to other units... Do you think you could give it a bit more colour?
Yes, I know it's how it looked in Robocop, but it doesn't mix with the X-Com graphics that well. just look at the hovertank at the same picture.

Offline Fox105iwsp

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Right, I think I might get this to work.. following a suggestion from one of my cousins ^_^
her advise was that I slice up the sprites with less precision to speed up the work, hopefully it will still work >_<
Also some directed thanks & responses... ^_^

Warboy1982: Many thanks for your support! But I think I shouldn't bother you anymore will this little project, Don't wat to keep you from your primary skill of modding the Master Code of the game ^_^ You're like the only one I see here that really does that, so I won't keep you from your mods. Thanks again for your support ^_^

Dioxine: Great work with your Pirates Mod, very funny and unique. But thanks for your Dino with rocket launchers (who's TFTD name escapes me now) Using that, I might be able to analyses the Sectopod sprite sequences ^_^ I also hope when I release my mod, they can help add to yours ^_^

Now, as for the color.... I think I'll see if I can get him to work first, before upgrading his look Solarius >_<
But I was planning to make him look more like ED209, Front Sensor Plate, Gun Barrels... My Advance Hover Tank there is an Up-Armor version, it was suppose to look extra cool... Do you think it should look Blue like that also? Also still keeping my fingers crossed for that beautiful day when large HWPs can have two weapons. Well, back to it, I'll let  you all know what happens ^_^