Author Topic: [UFO]&[TFTD][Beta?]Hybrid Mod for UFO enemy unknown and TFTD.  (Read 3221 times)

Offline Precentor Apollyon

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [UFO]&[TFTD][Beta?]Hybrid Mod for UFO enemy unknown and TFTD.
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2020, 05:10:39 pm »
Tanks Photo shoot from my personal mod. One set for land and one set for sea. Mechs not yet included.

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [UFO]&[TFTD][Beta?]Hybrid Mod for UFO enemy unknown and TFTD.
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2020, 07:19:44 pm »
This mod has been updated to version 2.6

-Hot fix with craft unable to intercept land ufo due to unnecessary extra declaration on the new starting condition.rul
-stop Mercenaries spawning retaliation missions in alien ufo.

PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE/FIX FROM THE MERC EXPANSION SITE PAGE.

I have updated the original primary mod page to the latest version. Just download and follow the instruction on the webpage.

Due to the changes, it is preferable you download the mod again. However, save game can be transfer from the older version of the mod to the new.

Link to download the dual story mod version 2.6

https://openxcom.mod.io/full-ufo-tftd-hybrid-mod-dual-story-gameplay

I will patch the other variant of the mod tomorrow.

Also the latest version does not support Luke's globe. It uses the original globe. The newer version of Luke's globe is currently incompatible to the hybrid mod. I will find time in the future to make it compatible. However, at the moment, updating and fixing this mod is priority over anything else.

The mod is playable, however, there are new unintended side effects with the new environmental and starting conditions needing to be fully trash out. Once that is done. This mod is complete.

• Commander
    • View Profile
Hi, all versions, Concurrent, TFTD terrain only and dual story version are upgraded to version 2.6.

The expansion pack version has been deleted from openxcom.mod.io due to all the other version now are patched to the latest version including the expansion pack.

Reaver's expansion have been upgrade to 1.2.

Hobbes terrain pack for Hybrid remain unchanged.
« Last Edit: Today at 06:22:05 pm by Precentor Apollyon »

• Commander
    • View Profile
Please join my discord and report any bug or problem you encounter
https://discord.com/channels/730759977551003658/730759977551003661