Author Topic: A bug in battlescape and a fix for it  (Read 13734 times)

Offline djemon_lda

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: A bug in battlescape and a fix for it
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2013, 08:14:45 pm »
well I will not let my words to be manipulated into some shit, sir.
you didn't answere my question tough. do that instead of manipulating, or taking an "awe" on what you seen no-one else doing before.

Offline Yankes

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2013, 09:46:29 pm »
nice material for people that don't know broodwar, but I don't get what you are relating to tbh. if you play on iccup then we can perhaps play some games - but be aware I haven't been playing for a really long long time, so I don't know if I will be able to match your skill nowadays.
that is one of the first logical comments I have found on this forum, thank you for that. I encourage others, to do the same.
"he" :> he was source of my previous post plus statement form Patrick Wyatt about problems with carrier coding, end up with my conclusion that most of that carrier behavior was bug based (aka "zerg carrier" :>).
And dont worry about beating me in SC1 multilayer, because biggest competition I take was during informatics lesson in my high school :D (far more interesting that learning Excel).

Offline SupSuper

• Lazy Developer
  • Administrator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2013, 12:47:59 am »
Well this escalated quickly. :P Alright people calm down, everyone's made their points, the issue's been settled.

djemon_lda, I get that you're very critical and like your way of doing things and so on, and I can take that, you're certainly not the first. But there's a difference in tone between "here's some criticism I think you might appreciate" and "here's some criticism I think you don't know any better", and the latter always ends in petty fights with the community and someone being shown the door. Please don't let it reach that point.

Offline kkmic

• Commander
  • Undefined
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2013, 11:57:25 am »
Thanks for dropping by, SupSuper.

I don't want to escalate things further, so I'll keep my mouth shut regarding this issue - I'll wait for djemon_lda to prove his points with code instead of just words.