Author Topic: [CONVERSION] Higher resolution  (Read 78646 times)

Offline xracer

• Commander
  • X-COM lover, we've gone at it everywhere
    • View Profile
Re: [CONVERSION] Higher resolution
« Reply #135 on: November 13, 2014, 04:33:02 pm »
A little update  "OpenXcom HD preview V 0.01"

https://youtu.be/AI6wdSoUJzI

Still a lot of work to be done, but we are moving along.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 04:41:33 pm by xracer »

Offline xracer

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 14, 2014, 06:23:32 pm »
New text for Plasma technology. WIP
since we are modifying the way the plasma weapons are researched and manufacture the text needs to mirror that.

Plasma Weapons:
Our scientist been able to decipher the functionality of alien plasma technology, however it is painfully clear that we are fighting a far superior technological race. The technology is not able to be duplicated with our means and as such we need to acquire alien weaponry at any cost. Furthermore we have been able to discern three main components for the alien plasma technology, which are the frame, which is made up of alien alloys, a minuscule particle accelerator chamber and containment field that concentrates and maintain the plasma stable. we believe that with further research we can isolate those main components in order to produce human plasma weapons.

Plasma Pistol:
Our scientist have completed research on the alien plasma pistol. However due to significant difference in the anatomy and physiology of the alien race we are not able to use this weapons the technology that permits the function of this weapons is not understood, but our scientist have been able to replicate the alien plasma pistol by isolating the main components and reassembling them in order to make it functional for humans. However due to our limited knowledge in the technology our weapons are not as powerful as their alien counter part. but are a huge step up from our current technology and should help us greatly against the alien invasion. 
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 06:25:59 pm by xracer »

Offline xracer

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 24, 2014, 04:01:54 am »
Ok guys i need to take a little time off from developing this. But work has caught up with me so I need to put this on the rear burner, I am not leaving it just slowing down a little bit.

I have uploaded my latest build to

https://github.com/Xracer/OXCHD either master or WIP

It contains a lot of corrections, and many updates.

Well i will still be lurking here every now and then.