Author Topic: Having some trouble with line 0, column 0 error.  (Read 4006 times)

Offline Svanh

• Captain
    • View Profile
Having some trouble with line 0, column 0 error.
« on: October 16, 2013, 02:20:53 pm »
I get a line 0, column 0 error: bad file on the ruleset attached. It popped up the first time I tested it so I'm not sure quite which part is wrong. I have tested the battlescape applicable portion on another ruleset, and it worked quite well though.

Any ideas?

Offline Warboy1982

• Administrator
  • Commander
  • Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Having some trouble with line 0, column 0 error.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 02:41:47 pm »
line 28, armors:, not armor:

Offline Svanh

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 01:59:47 am »
Thanks! Fixed that ruleset.

I have another ruleset (attached) giving me the same issue but without the problem with armor/armors. Since they both showed this issue at the same time I assumed it was the same problem which is why I didn't post it before.

Thanks for any help! :)

Offline Sharp

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 03:07:02 am »
Might be easier if you say what lines you changed, it's a big ruleset :P

Offline Svanh

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 01:58:35 pm »
I've added ammunition and weapons, adjusted most weapon stats, adjusted soldier stats, adjusted/added research and manufacture entries, adjusted most if not all armours and alien stats, added some armour, added a UFO with deployment details and a mission etc.

The problem popped up when I started playing around with HWPs and adding stats to armour. I'm expecting it to be in STR_ASSAULT_DRONE entries or entries related to them (Maybe in research?).

--- posts merged ---

Really sorry to anyone who's had a look at the second ruleset for me. There isn't a problem with the ruleset, I just typed the wrong filename into the config file. :-[

Thanks for all the help!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 12:53:34 am by Solarius Scorch »