Author Topic: Does Anyone Remember the Skyranger Having Side Exits?  (Read 3996 times)

Offline TanakaShofixti

• Squaddie
  • KYAIIIEEEEE!!!!!
    • View Profile
Does Anyone Remember the Skyranger Having Side Exits?
« on: May 20, 2013, 11:05:16 pm »
First of all.... I am SO GLAD I found this project!  Thank you so much for doing all of this!!!

Secondly, does anybody else remember playing a version of X-COM where the Skyranger had two side exits?  I have no idea what version that could have been- I was maybe 7 years old when I played it but I thought it was a good feature, and I would love for this to be a(n optional) feature in a future version of Open X-Com!

Offline LCSand

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Does Anyone Remember the Skyranger Having Side Exits?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 11:37:34 pm »
That was a modded version. But I think someone here on the forums made the same(or at least similar) mod for openxcom.

Found it:
https://openxcom.org/forum/index.php/topic,1145.0.html
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 11:42:23 pm by LCSand »

Offline TanakaShofixti

• Squaddie
  • KYAIIIEEEEE!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 12:01:33 am »
Oh, thanks!  Hmm... yeah it's not quite the same, but it's similar.  I might try to draw out what I remember and post it here.

Anyway, I just lost my first mission on 3-Veteran mode....  the new AI is brutal....

Oh, and I just remembered another thing: is there some way to open doors without going through them?

Offline LCSand

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 09:06:11 am »
Oh, and I just remembered another thing: is there some way to open doors without going through them?
Yes, right mouse button.

Offline TanakaShofixti

• Squaddie
  • KYAIIIEEEEE!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 06:47:03 pm »
Ah, yes.  I had to double right click, though, because I had the pathfinding option on.  Thank you!