Author Topic: The Disconnected Future. Working Version.  (Read 3594 times)

Offline mutantlord

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: The Disconnected Future. Working Version.
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2024, 01:49:38 pm »
Disconnected future is not related to rebel no remorse.  Different mod. Different universe.  But same city raiding mechanics and less hard. Well I did find it a lot harder in playing it myself.

Offline mutantlord

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2024, 01:53:45 pm »
Civilian hauler is unarmed. They help you haul loot in city raids. Later versions can be modified and armed

Offline mutantlord

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2024, 02:03:50 pm »
The mod should work from start to end, though the end game is unfinished. It is a very long game. Took me a month of continuous play to get to where I am to have craft and transports in my current save. Raiding missions are tough and it took a lot of false starts and raids to get to where I am now. The fun part is the looting. Having shops in your base can’t get you all your supplies as they have a purchase limit with varying prices every day. You have to raid cities for your resources. Scrapyards. Oil refineries and factories. Some cities had turret installations that make your life hell and as well as Church of nine Zealots with high tech lasers. Zealots worship something they called the machine god…