Author Topic: Everyday is Caturday Challenge Run (AAR Write up in Progress)  (Read 15427 times)

Offline Yugian

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Everyday is Caturday Challenge Run
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2024, 12:10:24 am »
August 17th, 2604
Bloomsday

A radical idea is flowing though the crew.

The Ethereals are finally arriving. Expeditionaries- No truly committed force yet. But this is a usual pattern for them, and they Will Escalate in force. Its only a matter of time. I can certainly say that we're doing well to counter them. As it turns out, when we are not permitted formal military supply from the home territories, we make do with upscaling solutions. We've yet to meet a 'Star god' that can outlast a Heavy Las-cannon. An irony, considering their preferred war machine of choice... But also something we should very much keep in mind.

Their Death Machine is much nastier then ours. Should we run into one, we must be prepared with infantry support.

Thus for the past few months, I've been enforcing that we are well versed in the ways of trounce. Coordinating with the Claw-Warriors on our missing gaps of knowledge and putting them into practice, we've devised a training regiment to comprise of every doctrine they inhabit. There will be no talent that our Claw-Sisters cannot preform. One will always have a preference, but to know all methods of combat: To never be without a tactic? It will be vital in the battles to come. There is only so many times we may bring ourselves back from the void. It is draining on the soul and myself even- And if we face terrible losses? Each of us is precious. We must make ourselves as strong as we can be.

There is an irony in this, for this would be the very words the way of the beast would be speaking of. A way that demands mastery of all.

Yet in our rush to master our ways, It has left us with the old crew, and our veterans. Those whom have been here for some time. I have come to learn that is a dangerous concept... For they have learned that they are getting political in their own ways. They have been listening to me speak to the emissaries of our empress, and my own... debates on the matter. Some of them disapprove of bowing a knee to 'foreign' powers. Perhaps some of them see the writing on the wall, that they will lose their privilege's of being a pirate- should the empire come this way. Some maybe see a legitimate struggle, and identify with the people here, on this planet. Or maybe it is because they simply wish to fight, both land and sea against the 'Star Gods'.

This Radical idea... is to empower the people of this planet.

We have discovered the secrets of how the Stellar Empire make their Materials. We have rediscovered just about every old technology that humanity had found in their prime. We've deciphered the mythic ways of the old UAC Company and translated it into a modern format. The Recticulans are also quite interested in establishing connections to the local governments... In essence. We've stirred up the pot enough that people see which way the wind is blowing. They want to be prepared.

The dream and desire to make their lives better? Any institution will always seek itself strength- but they have always had a world to be concerned with. Never given time to truly stretch out, or always under close scrutiny that they could not chase these dreams without being destroyed or hamstrung by powers above them. If it is not their factionalism, it is their politics that will damn them, as avarice and greed take hold.

It might be taking hold here too.

But, my Claw-Sisters are suggesting that we give them this power. I am unsure on the matter, of course. Even if we have Retro-Tech that would not truly bother us too badly on a tactical scale... We will fundamentally change the balance of power. The consequences will reach far beyond us. Humanity itself would increase in its strength. People could live more free, and define their own destiny. This is a good thing- and it would combat the factions on this world. but it would also increase suffering as well: As Nations seek to claim their neighbors. As Ethereals and Factions notice they no longer hold Dogs on a Leash, but wolves. That the wolves must be put down before they get ambitious enough to rebel.

And what of the future, when the Empire itself inevitably comes for Earth? What if we have such designs on the planet? Will they bow to us, embracing us as saviors? Our alliances are political- Always have been. My Claw-Sisters argue for at least the Mutant Alliance, as we would never have gotten this far without them... And we are honorable. But what of Men? To share the secrets of Plastasteel forging, and undercutting the guild? What of the Recticulans- whom wish for as much claim on this world as we do? What of the governments whom have proven that they are Fair Weather friends at best?

Is the short term gains, worth it? Will this planet stablize, or will it fall into anarchy? Will they hail us as saviors for granting them this dream of strength? Or will they fight us?

I... Truly don't know. Every step of the fate, the only future I've had to concern myself with is the safety and well being of the crew. Our wealth- appeasing the governments and being a bane to our enemies. If I was to be an architect, it was merely to build ourselves up. And indeed we have. Nearly Five years on planet, and we have become... irrepressible. Now, I must truly consider the fate of kings. We were accepted as a Political power ages ago. We were accepted as our own polity, capable of influencing the world stage not long ago.

One can tell themselves they are Sovereign. One can tell themselves that they are great. To command respect in battle. To build great towers and claim dominion. I have done these things. I have dreamt of these things. The Destroyer shows me that burning field as I deliver onto him craters. I see my royal legacy walk before me, and am filled with a delight that only a mother can experience- despite knowing I bear no such thing in reality.

It is only when you must debate the fate of others, that you hold true power. That you are truly Queen.

By my grace, I can empower these people. By my will, they can be made a subject.

Perhaps in that context, the choice becomes simple. Perhaps there is more of my blood father in me, then I realize.

Stream is over!
The Winds of change are upon us. We must decide Who we are.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2024, 10:10:50 am by Yugian »

Offline Yugian

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2024, 12:10:32 am »
(Sidebar here, This will get a rewrite when I can get to it. Not happy with how this one turned out, and more of getting it out because I gotta. I applogize for this log being kind of ass and rough ideas.)

September 21st, 2604
Bloomsday

"Today, breaking news! As of an hour ago, the Solar Courier HQ has been struck by a terrorist organization! Detonated in a truly massive explosion- the attackers have identified themselves in a Manifesto that has sent over the Holonet as the 'Mutant Self Defense Force'. Declaring that they will no longer be victims, that this was a strike in collusion against those whom fight back against tyranny. That the Sky Pirates of Starlight are *Real*, and that they fight against the oppressive Star Gods: That they fight for You. To join the MSDF, is one step closer to a freer world..."

The video cuts out, as the representive looks at us with scorn. Gripping his fist, he turns to look at me with a sharp breath. "What have you done, Captain...? You have given Mutants the means to fight back! You support Vagabonds and rebels- You know where they will turn their eyes and strike first!"

"From where I am looking, they struck back against the very enemies you have paid us to fight. I should be applauded, not lambasted." I lean forward in my chair, flanked by two Claw-sisters. I cannot help but admit that there is a gentle smugness to my tone. A blow that truly hurts.

"They struck what would be noticed, but now that they know of violence? They will overthrow local lords and nobility! They will challenge the very people Paying you and ensuring your autonomy! Your days are numbered Captain! You've turned against the hand that feeds you in this... Act of Rebellion!"

I raise an eyebrow- rotating my cuff as the plates rattle, as if a ghostly laugh. "And do you plan on telling them? Do you aim to turn them against us?"

He chafes, before standing up. "I will do my job. I will inform of this. Of everything... Unless there is something you would say to soothe their temperament?" He smiles faintly. He's quietly asking for a bribe. I meet eyes with him, and smile faintly in tandem.

The draw is smooth. A flick of the hand is all that it takes. The crack of the bolt- and the snap of the flintlock. The smell of Ozone and burnt flesh fills the room, as the man is liberated from his wits.

I am not a faithful woman. The gods saw fit to have me be born different, and I have ever been faithful in scorning them. But in this moment, It is irony that I break faith; to practice it. I look to my mother, so many stars away. There are so many questions I would ask her from what I have done in this journey. Of what I have done bearing my crown and the precedent I have set. But of all that I would ask her, I would ask her this above all:

I have empowered the Mutant Alliance. When we were weak and left with nothing, Nunity was willing to give us the tools we needed to move forward. Postrapture embraced that we were simply another people upon the land with their... Strange ways. And Trolletarit. They uh... They exist. They're practically harmless, but not every organization was perfect. But these powers came to our aid when others did not. They believed in us, as much as a useful pawn could be useful, but they saw our value.

The governments of the world have a mercenary contract with us. but that relationship was purely economical. Now that we are their peer, they cannot argue against us. Sure- we could easily fall and they could withdraw their support, we are still co-dependent on each other... But they need us, more then we need them. Yet they have always treated us as the necessary evil. Corrupt as they are- they have always treated us with fault, even as the blood of our sisters lay at their hands. That they would punish the survivors, for the mistakes of their guilty.

My sisters have not forgotten. They have Never Forgotten. And now, the body of the guilty laid at my feet. This would be the only reward they would tolerate.

Would you be proud of these choices? Have I done the right thing?

"Remove him from my chambers. I dont want him to stink up my halls."

Stream is Live!
Freedom at the end of a Barrel.

Offline Yugian

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2024, 12:14:50 am »
(Welp. I've uh... had some interesting times recently. Had to sideline Caturday for a bit, but now we're back in the saddle. Breaks are good though!)

November 1st, 2604
Crossday

There are very few people whom can bypass our IFF. Rarer still that they know where we live, and that they have the keys for the front door. The harmony of these three facts means when blazing heat and bay doors fired off, we knew whom had arrived: Free Traders. The mail had arrived.

What has felt like ages ago, we sent them their crate of robes. The bodies of the so called 'gods'- as many as we could stick in such a retched thing. Ships worth of the fallen, the slain... the unworthy. A voyage made across the stars as physical proof of our capabilities, that we were worth investing in. That Claw-Sisters have died perpetuating the war against the great enemy of the stars. The Tyrants of this planet. That we could win this fight, if we merely had investment of the Empress.

Our pleas were answered. She had heard us. Where we had sent one crate, she has sent us many. Green boxes filled with Stormcat, The suit of Veteran warriors. Enough for a Regiment to encase itself in a flexible, light weight battle armor. Lighter then The Carapace that was Ironcat, but without compromising our natural mobility for protection. A fine tailored suit for the challenges we'd face ahead: Breaching, assault. But we needed better, This was for general threats- and threat we were facing...?

Eyes turned then to several black boxes. Crates full of High Explosive Ordinance. Marked with Hazard symbols and treated with the care you'd expect at this point. The Free Traders panicked for a moment; Then they remembered whom they were dealing with. Fresh Muntions from the Homeworlds were included of all types, alongside Micro-Rockets. Neko-Runts were already hard at work shipping the ammunition away, and assembling pieces of what was clearly Harness suits for Exo-Skeletons. The very frames that would house Peacemaker Launchers.

There was plenty to share. From the size of these shipments, it was clear that there would be more coming too. This was not a charity drive or donation from the Home-Worlds. This was a commited effort of war material: A sanction from the Houses. Regardless if they recognized our claims or not, they had no choice but to support our war effort. We had now become a factor in the grand scale of politics, with our actions now judicating where the knife would fall in this sector.

Yet as our influence grows- So do the shackles.

Cheer fills our halls, and a round of Chateu is held for the crew. But I instead turn to the Captain of the ship, whom has a key for me. The instructions are clear: I am to take it to the Hypercomms, and plug it in. Our contact is waiting for the confirmation of our delivery... and the conditions of our contract. For if nothing else, I have come to understand this beast:

That war is logistics. Nothing is for free.

Whilst the world celebrated their much needed victory, I tread forth to the realm of the stars, Our small piece of the greater whole. Merriment reverberated, before tapering off as I crossed that threshold. From Warriors, to our engineers that maintained the systems- There was an irony that discipline was not found within the warriors of my realm, but those whom made the machines sing.

Upon my orders, the machines spin to life. Upon my will, they insert the key. Soon, Holographic displays bleed in, and I stand before the Quartermaster.

A woman of ebony hair sits before me, with skin as smooth as a humans. She is kith, and marred by countless battles- Her eyes is taken from her, and the air about her has the proven aura of a warrior. Her posture extrudes confidence, and she clearly was delegated with our handling- For whom else could keep a handle on a rowdy bunch of Feminine Cat-Warrior upstarts? Perhaps in another life, I would be taking orders from her... Or she to me. But that is not the situation at hand.

"Ho-bah, Captain of Starlight. I see you have recieved your reward for your service." Her tone is confident. Smooth. She speaks with a gentle touch of silk in her voice, but I've grown experienced enough to know it hides steel. A dagger you would never see before it was too late. A devotee to the way of Shadow, or perhaps even a traditional claw? She has been granted sanctity into my demesne, and she knows how to own the room. "I am Jasmira, The Merchant Advisor of System-92 Branch here. We have received your commitment to the Empress. She has agreed to grant you access to supplies and requisition from the House supply. Free Traders have been appointed as Intermediaries, you will negotiate with them regarding transaction price- as they will be handling delivery of your war material."

I bow my head. My tone is deferential, but curt. Despite all that has been said, we were reliant on our patron. If we were to get the equipment we need to survive... Well. I like to think I've started to become quite capable of conducting court politics. Maybe I was turning into a respectable captain after all.

"Thank you Jasmira. Your words bring hope to my crew, and to have the Empresses sanction in this war emboldens them. We will redouble our efforts with the new supply she has sent us... Is there anything else that we need to speak of?" My tail flicks softly, hand gripping gently. An unease fills my body- an expected one. But I've come to learn that no deal ever comes without strings. A breath is taken. A breath is stolen.

"Indeed. We have heard that you have developed new technologies. We will take a look at what you have developed... Then Inform you what has interested us. As these are your creations, you will be compensated fairly for them. Is this acceptable?"

That means access to our database. That means the inevitable was coming. But we could not say no. Not if we were to keep the door open. And so it is with great reluctance, that we begin the choice that will soon lead us to the point of no return. A minute of rumination follows, before I nod to the woman.

"This is acceptable. I hope the house will find many of our inventions to be wonderous and worthy of her attention."

They are words that change a galaxy. It is here, that lives will be irevokably marked.

Stream is over!
In great armor, shall we clad them...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2024, 07:13:23 am by Yugian »

Offline Yugian

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2024, 12:33:26 am »
December 11th, 2604
Snakesday

I stare at a Holographic screen, watching the ebb and flow of red pulsing marks. The Incandescent screen throbs as I scan for targets- The Ethereals were making a sweep of the planet. Recording their actions, we would have to be wary if they were aiming to take direct action. They were not- they were simply tending to their pawns. Reestablishing their footholds, making ready for landfall where they were needed. If there was one thing we could always count on regarding their order: They rarely saw the need to take direct footfall. Even now, when they had all the authority and power they could hope for: Where laws did not apply to them and they could simply blast us from the map? They favored subversive, covert action.

Admirable, really. But also foolish. A conservative hands off approach would not beat us: It simply let us strike at an opportune target. And so I waited. My breath gentle as my ears flicked. The anticipation of a hunt crawling down my back as my lips curled gently. This was fun. I was having fun waiting. How long had it been sense I enjoyed this nervous tension? That I must be careful, 'less predator become prey?

My crew can certainly tell the change in the air- my infectious aura spreads to them. They in tandem, get ready to pounce... It takes hours, but we notice a break in the formation. A Claw-Sister screams out.

"Class 4, Cruiser, Breaking off! Its vulnerable! Ethereal are on board, possibly command staff!"

I slam my fist down. That was our meal ticket. The last key of the puzzle to be. "Give orders to Market and Airbase 2- Tell them to scramble their wing, and join the Claw! I want that Cruiser to hit Terra Firma!" I'd then stand up, as I prepared to grab my equipment.

"Authorize the Starfall alarm- and Tell my boarding crew to meet me in the Hanger. Tell them we need the Lascannon Pattern, and make sure they assemble within ten. We wont have long."

The Claw-Sisters echo my commands, and the base starts blaring out claxons. I for my part, simply fasten on my helmet and walk down the hallway with a purpose. Underequipped, but certainly not undergunned. We make our play.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subsonic engines scream in the air as the wing took flight. A full muster had taken place, numbering in Four. A magnificent black arrow covered the wing, concealing the smaller fighters.

"Mm. Th Capnyan is so serious about this. Its not like we've not shot down a Crusier before. In fact, Dancer could just handle this, right? She's in the nice Starfighter-"

"Can it Whaler. We're not fighting Men. These farkers can hit the broad side of a barn. She's good but she's not that good. Capnyan wants no mistakes in bringing this ship down."

"Mmhm. And if you happen to sink Baracuada, your sinking a very expensive ship. A lot of trust put in you for that craft, so try not to eat the dirt?"

"Darlings, Please. If you wish to argue, do so afterthe kill?" A gentle rolling voice would echo through, that still commanded respect. An elders voice, given to a young frame. The point of the wing, the pride of the fleet. "No one will be shot down today, provided you follow orders. Crab, how are your systems reading?"

"Systems are good. Shields are up- speed is clocked... Weapons are hot." There was a nervous breath, before tapping could be heard. "I'll be ready. I'll be ready..."

"Deep breaths. You'll do fine. Break off once shields are broken- and we'll handle the rest." The command of the wing would clear her voice- before speaking. "Barracuda. You will dive the target- Once the crab disengages, you are to follow. Should it still be flying, I will bring it down."

Little needed to be said about the Whalers job. Two massive missile packs- and a burning desire to see a ship fall.

"Claw- Im picking something up on sensors. Is that our target?" There was a moment of silence as targeting data was shared, digital calculation made and verified. The quiet chime would verify a positive, a voice crackling through.

"Thats our target. Whaler, your clear to engage." A giggling would echo, as an enthusiastic warrior flicked the switches.

"With pleasure! Sending the Hammer!" There was a groaning from the Barracuda, as she tapped her head against the cockpit. "Did we really have to call them 'hammerites'...?"

Regardless of childish disposition, a fury of rockets raced across the sky, and impacted a shimmering target- hidden by clouds. Slamming into the shields- the energy cast its wispy mantle away, revealing the massive super-ship in its full magnificence. A worthy prey for the wing. Twisting to meet the wing, Plasma fire would streak out, aiming to retaliate. Range proved the worthy ally as it barely missed the flying dart known as the Whaler- the Pilots voice chiming out. "Hey, I thought The Crab was gonna handle that! I'm beautiful- but I'm feeling a little shy here!"

"Oph- right, sorry-!"

Fighters emerged from under the Whaler- like a swarm of locusts. Burning at full speed, the mockery of their design and the two Fighters screamed forward as they made at full burn. Counter-Plasma fire echoed as they shot with all fury they could muster. The finest of Air weapons that the crew (And empire) could bring to bear. The Crab simply moved to intercept the Plasma shots as a flying puck- shields taking the shots with refined ease, calibrated to weather the heat and scorching damage.

From the kittens watching- it was not unlike a dance. Missiles weaving from the support carrier- The Crab defending their Knights of the sky as... Well, a noble knight. And the two fighters tearing upon the ship, soon bereft of its shields... and soon failing integrity. Excitement echoed as the fighters practically played chicken- daring each other for more potent strafing runs. This was not just a fight: This was a mockery of the Cruiser. They had no support element. They had no fighters. This was entertainment. This was Dominance of the sky. And their spectators couldn't help but cheer.

At least until the crab had something spark off its hull.

"Shit- Help! Something just fried on my hull-!"

"Looks like your shield generator just went pop. Break off, im out of missiles too. Finish it up Barry and Claw. We've done our part, so steal the-" In tandem, as the Crab sparked and frayed under its sustained damage, something exploded before the target before them. It buckled and shimmered once more, as two diving fingers weaved inbetween its pylons and escaped its rapidly failing form. The Whaler pilot sighed sharply, a bit contentious but happy for the result. "...Glory." A gentle scoff, as the wing rejoined formation.

"That is DEFINATELY a sinker! Woo- That was exciting!"

"Focus everyone, we're not landed yet. That being said, Good kill... Starlight- The target is disabled and heading down to the ground. You are clear to engage. You've ten, fifteen minutes before it makes splash down with its controlled landing. Good hunting- Wings of Liberty."

==========================

Walking through the smoke and ruin of the ship, My weapons lower as the ship is cleared.

Took one in the gut, but i'll live. Its a searing pain, but its nothing that we cannot mend. Not unlike the way of Pain- Trade a cut for a kill. And this was certainly a felt loss. My tail flicked as I heard the crack of a laser- then another. No survivors: Too risky. After all, it took a moment of weakness before they all turned on each other... All the Ethereals needed was once. Thankfully, all we needed was their Commander.

A tingling racks the back of my mind as I point one eighty turn, flicking my weapon to ready. It thankfully needs not aim high, but low. My eyes catch the bleeding form of a 'Star God', dying underneath collapsed hull and his own wounds. It doesn't have long before it'll depart this world, but one has to respect his spirit. Its not unlike us: If hell was coming to take us, we might as well bring guests. As it stands, he is too distracted to pry my mind- my fortress closed with its gates barred and my thoughts my own.

In Truth, I'm mortally terrfied of someone taking over my mind- I was never... good at this. But the training had paid off, and I was more then just a Cat now.

To his desperate attempt, my boot would meet the sheet of Plastasteel that was his mantle. It has no mouth- yet I can hear him scr
eam, tickling my brain in primal ways that these... Creatures can invoke. I growl sharply as my thumb sets up a coup de grĂ¢ce. But before I deliver my mercy, I have questions that must be answered.

"Where is your commanding officer?" A crackling voice from my speaker echoed. I sound more like a machine then woman- Perhaps terrifying to lesser beings, but undoubtedly an irritant to this creature whom did not Fear me. Once more, it tried to push its thoughts towards me, but it is not unlike someone pushing a river or splashing water at my face. It much less 'speaks', instead I simply 'know' its mind. The surface level and no more.

"Dead. Killed by your Fighters. A great man was killed today- by your willful ignorance and greed..." I feel it scowling at me. I feel its malediction, and anger. Spite and spittle, as much as these creatures can do so. "Your empire extends its dominion where it cannot reach. You sacrifice for what you cannot hold. You will die to take this world- You will be trapped in its Psychic field. When you can no longer escape, we will have our revenge."

I scoff at its dissertation. Its assuming that to be unable to transfer my soul to the next of 'kin', that I will simply fade away into nothing will be the worst fate of all. It is... Certainly terrifying to think about. To fade away into nothingness. But it does not understand: I am fast friends with the Baron. I have learned to steal life back from the jaws of his world. I am not just a mere footsoldier just sent to die.

Though at one time, he must of thought the same. He was not a mere Ethereal, sent to watch after his masters. Hubris is a long way to fall.

"And if you can take a message back to your Order, tell them that Starlight descends upon you. That you are too late: that you face a golden saint and her crew. That this planet belongs to us and My People. Khemri welcomes naught her oppressors or the mewling cries of the weak anymore. I am coming for you- and if it is not This ship, it will be another, until I get what I want."

It hisses once more. Moreso then its death. Moreso then the audacity... 'Saint'. That word seems to flare its temper in a way no other word does. As if this creature still had its own, primal Fury- despite itself as a creature of 'reason' and 'logic'.

"Saaaaaint.... A GOLDEN Saint... You dwell in SHADOW. That explains this feeling of FOREBODING. You DEAL with powers you are NOT READY for. You trade YOUR FREEDOM for CHAINS. You DOOM THIS PLANET. Your PATRONS Do not LOVE you! They will USE you as they have now, a MURDERER of our ORDER, then they WILL TAKE AWAY Your power once they are DONE. You are a FOOL. You are a TOOL. You have WON NOTHING here. You have DOOMED us ALL!"

I sigh softly- before I bring up my Pistol.

"...It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul."

A shot rings out. And it is done.

Stream is over!
Do you know how hard it is to find Combat Scenes or Catgirls in any form of armor? Its madness.

Offline Yugian

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 08, 2024, 12:40:37 am »
(So the last two weeks have been... eventful. Would prefer more here but i've got to get back on this. So, this will have to do.)

Janurary 13th, 2605
Skullsday

There is a message on my desk. A digital one. My hands trace over the datapad, But I already knew whom sent this before I touched it. Jasmira. It was only a matter of time. Many of the Star Gods technologies were the envy of the Mrrshan empire. Whilst we would never able to crack the more intricate of their technologies without guidance... There was enough here that it could revolutionize warfare, medicine and industry. It would take generations to disseminate it all... But to advance in Tech Level? Or to even find tools that not even the Ethereals could master, or even touch? Our personal and red Codex must of been a delightful skim. To see what things they can pilfer from us like vultures.

All it takes is a press of my finger and the flick of the wrist for the audio to start playing. The Devils deal starts to play.

'The house is interested in your knowledge of the forcefield technology. In exchange for this duty to the Empress, we will recognize your status as a warrior house and grant you access the Power Armor of the Elite Formations. Encrypt this data with the attached codes. Do not disappoint the Empress.'

So it was. The final pledge of loyalty. This was less a request, and more a compromise for 'good service'. They could not take from us, despite the extensive spy networks they had here. They knew that we would deliver them a planet and a wealth of resources. Its cultural significance would bring in line the Peregrine cult- Likely to govern the planet if we were not assigned to such a task. That we had a wealth of trained soldiers- and that every step of the way was earned for their support.

Much have I spoken of the romance of becoming a warrior house. Much have I disciplined my Claw-Sisters in such a way. Dreams were that. Dreams. It was a method of control, and motivation early on in our careers. But it has been five years now... Closer to four, but the point still stood. We've been here long enough for... Ambition to take hold. To take root. My FBB expects it. My crew expects it.

I take the Datapad and head topside. I need a breath of air.

I behold a vast expanse. This land that we call ours. Underneath our ministrations, it has healed. Where once there was barren soil and nothing but ruin- there was life growing once more. Little by little- Perhaps I would be old and gray once it had fully recovered. But that we could change but a little bit- was proof of greater things. Across this vast expanse- my Claw-sisters had made roots here. I know a few would ask to retire from my service to settle away families. We've been trapped here for so long, that this has... become in part, our planet.

Would we want to give away such a thing? I've ruminated. I've belayed these thoughts. But we're reaching the point I can do so no longer. There must be an answer. There must be a call.

Khemri- Earth, could benefit so much from being under the Empire. We would all be taken care of- we would not want. We would all be honored warriors... These people could be free of oppression. Free of the Ethereals. No matter the choice- we would have to fight for it. To live was to face struggle. Even if they oppose us- The liberator was correct about one thing; One cannot have freedom without conflict. It was won through force of arms- and these humans were not living. The wealthy reveled in decadence- The poor struggled and wallowed. They could do so much better.

The only true opposition would be the Factions. And once cut off... They would bend the knee, if they weren't already wiped out to begin with. Then it would be the Mutant Alliance. Maybe some would fall into line- but we had empowered them. They would... They would oppose us. And in turn, Mutant-Kind would merely trade one master for another. Kinder masters, but they would never accept the empresses rule.

I breathe in sharply, gripping the Datapad. How many of my own crew would refuse it as well? We've fought plenty of traitor cats. We've experienced life beyond the empire for so long, that some of us know no other way. Some of my Claw-Sisters consider themselves Native at this point. One is, and its goddamn Kaminyan. There was a good chance that they would refuse the empress and splinter off. And she was my peer when it came to a duel... I'm certain I would win in a straight fight. But it never would be Just us fighting.

But what other choices do we have? We're running out of options. The Ethereal are arriving in force. The noose is tightening around us. For all the power and prestige I command- For everything we've done... We're lacking but the vital pieces needed! Has it been my own fault? Have I made a mistake? Was there something I overlooked? Have I let my enemies grow too strong- Or do we simply lack the creative spark to create our own destiny?

Is this meant to be? Strength left my legs in that moment as the weight of the world came down upon me... And I simply let the sun beat on my back. Letting weight rest upon my shoulders. Weight rest on my body... weight rest in my mind. A swirling mass of thoughts. Indecision wracked at me.

I simply let go.

Stream is Over!
A thousand lives, A thousand times. The soul cries, as can only travel one.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2024, 12:03:45 pm by Yugian »

Offline Yugian

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 08, 2024, 02:26:39 pm »
AFTER ACTION REPORT
Rewrite Required.

Well. uh. Looks like we were ready to kick start up Cydonia sooner then I thought and I overestimated my abilities to take it on. That being said, I want to state:

The Run Started in 7.0.4. The literal last roadblock to doing Cydonia well, does not exist in N9. If you want the TL;DR? You Can Complete Caturday with rules as laid out. Advanced Medicine was the Roadblock that was only accessible through Dr.X Storyline. With it being accessible by the Cyber zombie Database as of recent updates, You can now get Higher studies for Conqueror, Temicator for your armor and Plasma Guns aplenty. This is written from the experience of before those times. Please keep that in mind for the write up.

So, how did we do?
The Run ended on Cydonia 5, on Turn 18.
On a second attempt, Grabbing the BFG's from Cydonia 4, We have successfully completed the run.

Hmm. Not the best, honestly. I could have done some optimizing better. Got on by with my rule of 'Viewers can use points to save themselves' a bit more then I should have. Log quality dropped at times and I appreciate folks slogging through some of its lower moments. Hopefully it was a good read though.

Attacking Cydonia is... A bit of a shitshow, but there's only so much we can do. Making it to Cydonia 5 is a fucking hell of an achievement, considering Cydonia 2 should have bricked us. The fact we tripped on the last hurdle is... Disheartening. But to be fair, I scummed like a bastard to get as far as i did in Cydonia. It became clear that without Perfect movement in Cydonia 2 and Cheese? We should have bricked right there. Eventually, it became less about 'Can you do it' and moreso 'Is it possible?'

The theory is 'Possibly'. Cats can get to Cydonia, and nothing stops them from getting through it. Realistically? If you can somehow make it through Turret maze legitimately? I don't see you having trouble in Cydonia 5. But its going to take someone whos a hell of a lot better then me to do so. I'm going with a big ol' fat Noooooo. I will explain in further detail later on.

What could we have done better?

Well, as others noted: Early game is the rough part of Piratez. Once you get an economy cash flow going in? You basically set. Cat Outlaws are Expensive to maintain. Honestly, my own terms and conditions might have made it harder then me then otherwise. You don't have to pay the dead, after all. A better retooling of the early pathing for money and maybe extending it out with easier missions might of been the way to go.

My base designs are a bit unintuitive as well. Burrow building and a lack of good planning led to some scitzo base building. Funny, but I could refine my Base game.

I messed up a bit with the Ninjas too. Getting to fight them earlier with Gas would have been a good time. The fact they spawned in the Arctic and just were... not a problem? They only started to encroach in the late game. And by that point, I was full on committed to getting Cydonia going. I just failed to get their trigger properly for continuing that storyline for at least a year or two. Ah well. :P

Otherwise... Crap. Nothings coming to mind in the immediate moment? Piratez runs take ages. This is about... Six months of content, at about 6-8 hours a piece. Low balling my timeline, that's about ~288 hours of campaign, and I know I've spent more then that. Not including research or pathing off camera. If people have specific questions about periods of the game or how the run was conducted? I'd be happy to answer.

Ah. One other thing: I could have gotten vehicles up much sooner. That would have helped a lot, but I didn't and I am a goon for such a thing.

CATURDAY PATHING IN NEXT POST
« Last Edit: August 24, 2024, 05:13:59 am by Yugian »

Offline Yugian

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 08, 2024, 04:09:38 pm »
Early Game

First things first, a Restating of the rules. No Ubers allowed, you fire the Initial six. After that, You start in California/Cali Republic. You are only allowed to Use Nekomimi forces. Anything else is fair game. I've heard some folks use Nekomimi in Fuso, which starting off with plate armor would be awesome... Except you do not start with Catgirls. You cant get Who is Who? without capturing SOMEONE and thus you cannot get Cats 4 life. So you cannot recruit Catgirls. Thus, kind of a dud run right there.

Your first priorities are to Get your Cats online, and get Cats 4 Life so you can get fresh recruits. Eight is a Lot of starting recruits, but you will have to stagger them. That being said:
Tech Order should be starting everything except Peasants. Then que up Pirate Style, Vodka, Catgirls, Our Culture, High Res Radar, Loot Distribution, Violence, Recruitment, Hulls and Drills (Followed by your choice of Reject or Embrace), Cunning, Whatever the hell your planning to do with your Captain Type, Communications and you should be good.

Who is who? and !!Bounty Hunting!! is slotted in where you can fit it- and whilst I was pathing I realize and this will go faster or slower, depending on how your early game looks. But provided you stick to that path and your able to pick up a brainer or two? You should have your Cat Path within Month 1. If it doesn't work out, Bounty Hunting Should always be a priority.

Early Game Outfits
Prisoner Outfit - It certainly exists is what I can say. Your Outlaws are going to Start out with it. Its what they'll be wearing until Pirate or Guerrilla. It has a throwing boost though! Which actually matters this early in the game!

Pirate Outfit- Great Outfit, The problem is your picking it up in Month 3 or 4. Two if you rush to your own detriment. Soldier:Catgirl is Expensive in Research cost early on. Then you have to get adopting outfits. Then you get this outfit. Whilst by naturally getting your Cat Techs you'll get this- You have other pressing concerns and your not in an immediate rush. When you do get it (And have rare earth elements to spare for it), it works pretty well. Good early boots and no downsides. Just dont get hit. Cats are Fragile.

Fur Outfit - Not a bad option, but honestly kind of a side grade. Charms and Luxury furs should keep your Cats Warm enough to not need this. Alternatively, You bite the bullet and just take some cold damage to get the job done. You only need a Live and Dead shambler once and all. 

Camouflage - Comes in Very early and continues to see use until stealth starts failing. Also required for Primal Hunts, so dont get rid of your paints! That being said: Its an amazing armor that makes your cat borderline invisible for the first strike against early enemies- Which is all she needs. Combined with early primitive weapons for the full tribal experience- She is a deadly force of nature. Even the non-tribals love this stuff. Strong Recommend as your primary armor, even above pirate.

Weapons You Should Look Out For.
Daggers - Yes, I'm noting a starting weapon here, but it deserves a special mention. 90% of weapons on this list are going to be reaction scaling. Your using cats whom are coked out crack heads when it comes to reactions. Weirdly enough, most of your 'upgrades' are not reaction scaling. So they suck in comparison to this thing. But it fits in your QD and it wont let you down.

Handle/Stun Club - These are your primary stun options. Duh. Except the Stun Club is a Reaction scaling weapon, and thus is just borderline busted in a Cats hands. Carrying one should be a matter of principle before a challenge run- Cats can carry them until the end of days and not be underdressed... Unless they need to kill someone. Reminder, Cats don't punch. They just claw at people. This does come in use for melee training and ripping shields- but annoying for getting wrestler.

Cutlass - A starting weapon, but not a bad starter for your dedicated melee cats. 2x2 on the inventory space is rough to fit, but fits a cat's hands well.

WILL UPDATE MORE LATER. ITS 6 AM AND I WANT TO SLEEP.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2024, 04:13:36 pm by Yugian »

Offline Delian

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Everyday is Caturday Challenge Run (AAR Write up in Progress)
« Reply #97 on: August 08, 2024, 06:33:27 pm »
>You cant get Who is Who? without capturing SOMEONE
You can get lucky with an event. Around 5% chance per month for what you're looking for.

>first priorities
I dunno about you, but my first priority is usually getting a GUNWAGON (also needs Nitro Booster). That way I can already intercept early bandits. It's crucial to win the first dogfight tho; you only got enough cannonballs for one fight, but once you win, the bandits hold more guns/ammo for the wagon. Anyway, the first bandits spawn 1-19 days into the first month, so buying an extra brainer on the first day (sell corridors) is a must to research it and catch them in time.

>early outfits
I think NUDE is very useful as an early melee outfit, altho someone else needs to hold the support items.

>cats don't punch
They can. But at a price. LOOTER /CAT and SPACE SUIT /CAT armors have hands instead of claws. I wonder if it's worth the effort.

>early weapons
Short Bamboo Combat Stick is overpowered if you're looking to kill early game stuff. Always hits and interrupts reactions. Of course, killing stuff other than bandits is discouraged.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2024, 07:43:51 pm by Delian »

Offline Yugian

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2024, 02:18:23 am »
>You cant get Who is Who? without capturing SOMEONE
You can get lucky with an event. Around 5% chance per month for what you're looking for.

This is a fair point, but that's not something I can reliably path on. I tried to slow ball my Science books in this run, leaning on the Lazyass captain and paid the price in months for it. You are correct though.

>first priorities
I dunno about you, but my first priority is usually getting a GUNWAGON. That way I can already intercept early bandits (also Nitro Booster to catch a Rogue Courier). It's crucial to win the first dogfight tho; you only got enough cannonballs for one fight, but once you win, the bandits hold more guns/ammo for the wagon. Anyway, the first bandits spawn 1-19 days into the first month, so buying an extra brainer on the first day (sell corridors) is a must to research it and catch them in time.

Im honestly not a big fan of Gun Wagon, though this was my first time with new 'early game' interceptions. Definitely felt like I couldn't sink ships- but I would 100% attribute that to my own skill. Its a valid way of doing an opener, and Eight Cats is more then enough to survive on if you want to slow ball recruitment... and your careful. I just assume that im going to get people killed so having a reliable source of being able to replace bodies felt more important to me.

Edit: If you want to gamble on on getting Trawell missions early and the spawns ARENT hot garbage, I could see that being a case for not rushing Cats 4 Life too.

>early outfits
I think NUDE is very useful as an early melee outfit, altho someone else needs to hold the support items.
Looking at it, its not bad for its stat boosts. Small Camo rating helps and energy is precious early on. Yeah, I can agree with that.

>cats don't punch
They can. But at a price. LOOTER /CAT and SPACE SUIT /CAT armors have hands instead of claws. I wonder if it's worth the effort.

Hadnt gotten to them yet in order of operations, but its usually not. LOOTER has no melee dodge and will get mulched. SPACE SUIT is worth it ONLY if your shooting for wrestler medals. Though, given its an early 20 armor (For massive stat penalties), its not as risky. ACE PILOT also allows for it, as I checked my T's here and actually discovered they have bare hands too. Warriors only and you get one (Few?), by the time you get it- not a great idea. The rest are gauntlet armors so sadly no wrestler there.

Your only doing it for Wrestler. So if your in an environment that lets you do that? I'd say its worth it. Space missions, Bandit missions maybe? Its a deliberate effort though and only a few cats would ever get it. The trade off for an easier primal is interesting though.

>early weapons
Short Bamboo Combat Stick is overpowered if you're looking to kill early game stuff. Always hits and interrupts reactions. Of course, killing stuff other than bandits is discouraged.

Oh yeah. The primitive weapons are awesome and legit some of my favorite. I didn't get to it during the first part of the write up, but Throwing weapons like pointy sticks and Bows? I love them on Ubers, and Cats are just as capable of using them... If needing a bit more effort to be applied. I had quite a few Amazon X's in my run here, and I would do so again. You need good starting throwers and you need to cultivate them early, but they keep up for the most part. Targets scale up with your skill and once you start getting armored targets, you get the arrows to deal with them.

Looking at its statline... Good god. Yeah. That's even a weapon for the archers to use. Scales off their stuff. Thats nutty. Maybe in another run i'll lean on spears more, I've criminally undone that.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2024, 03:49:56 am by Yugian »

Offline Yugian

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2024, 12:00:48 am »
Janurary 24th, 2605
Crossday

"As you've ordered captain. The Data has been sent." The assistant nods to me, as I take a deep breath. Rubbing my face, I move to turn on the view screen. Its done. Jasmira will be the architect of a new future for the Mrrshan. Once the technology proliferates throughout the empire, the political map will change. Systems will certainly change hands... entire sectors may now be subsumed. Its a future that will be twenty years in the making. Maybe thirty even- but it will happen in our lifetimes.

"Ho-bah, Captain. We have received your response. The codes are accurate and all the Data has transferred over. You have lived up to your agreement- and proven your loyalty to the house. The Empress sends her appreciation."

Mentally, I scoff. I could use more then her appreciation. I just made her reign and your career. But outwardly, I maintain a focused mind. A diplomatic mind: What we get out of this? A gentle clearing of my voice gives it the emphasis it needs. "We live to serve the house. But I understand that the Empress also had gifts for us? Whilst our labors are in her name, we cannot operate on charity and the imperial favor."

Jasmira bristles a bit at my response- but we both know the formalities are for the honor guard and her advisors. I was just a Captain of a... No. I was not JUST that no longer. Looking at Jasmira with a firm look- my tail flicked as she prepared herself for what was to come. Acknowledgement of my title.

"Yes. The house understand your needs, and does not plan to go against its word. Once you return to Fieras, you will be formally sworn in. But the house and empress recognize your deeds and service. No longer will we address you as Captain of Starlight. Upon the grace of Empress Jasana- You shall be now known as Baroness Bennett- First of your name. You shall continue to pledge your service to the pride, and your daughters the same."

A barons title? Bah. It was not unexpected. What world could ever be surrendered to an upstart? On the other hand... What new worlds were there, to give? There was only one that came to my mind. And that was perhaps enough to have hope. For a Baroness was granted one world.

"In recognition of your martial skill and your elite warriors, she has authorized the transfer of Guardian and Trooper Power Suits. The finest armor that can be granted. She leaves onto you the power of whom will be your honored warriors. Whom shall be granted peerage under your house."

Whom would become my Knights.

I bow my head, before rising it once more. "I thank the empress for her recognition. I shall endeavor to serve faithfully." The words feel like plastic coming from my mouth... But fitting now. It would surely be more natural in time. I had led my crew thus far- asserting my authority and power... Perhaps this was just the next step? Questions for later. Gripping my hand, I'd clear my voice. "Now that the loyalty of my warrior house is beyond doubt- alongside its competency. I believe it is time to discuss our the final stage of our plans. When he is available, I must speak to Highstar."

Jasmira looked upon me with a... Fascinated expression upon her brow. Did she believe to be too pretentious? That now that I was granted status, that I could call upon the advisors as it pleased me? And yet I see the smallest tinge of a smirk upon her features. Ambition. She could respect that. I could lean on that- and so I do. With my own smirk, I hold up my finger.

"What use is a Baron, if she has no land to call her own? It is more then just a bribe that I hold this title now... I will deliver Khemri to the Empress."

============================================================

Feburary 6th, 2605
Bloomsday

++Processing. Processing. Systems Starting.++
+Reactor: Stable.+
+Life Support: Online+
+Guardian Matrix: Online+
+All Systems Nominal. Welcome, Operator.+

My hands run across my Forearms, as the sensation of touch transfers as if it was my own hands. Modifications had to be made for my... exotic frame, but it feels as if a second skin. Shaped metal that defines my muscles feel smooth and warm. Energy pulses through like the gentle beat of a heart. My tail crackles with exotic energies- and my fingers are tipped not unlike claws. Clinging to my form with bulbus shapes, it almost feels intimate. Encased in a shell of Titanium- I am not unlike an angel of war, encased in the finest protection that we can make- That no foe may best me in battle.

Yet it hides almost nothing of my... Imperfections. I feel so exposed. My pulse quickens. I can barely walk, despite it only having grown easier. My balance is off. I'd need practice, So much practice. Not in walking, but to overcome this sensation of craven determination. Armor could always hide whom i was... But in this shaped armor? Made in a perfect reflection of me? The only path for me now, would be to boldly step forth.

"Looking good Capnyan!"

I nearly jump with a light yelp, as I thought someone was behind me. They weren't- That was just the ear piece firing off with a perfect clarity. I grumble sharply, a laugh to follow up the comment.

"That was adorable- Do you purposefully quiet yourself when we're around?"

"Zephyr, I swear to shit I will flog you." Wonderful. One of my XO's were giving me sass. The gentle clicking of metal bring me back into motion, as i start circling around. Stepping as if I had lead shoes, I twisted and twirled to look around, my tail crackling with energy as if it hungered to be a lash. "Where are you actually?"

"And why should I tell you that?" Echoing impact rings in my ears, suggesting motion as they teased me. Trapped ears wished to express motion before something crossed my mind. First I tried to lift my hand. Nothing. Click my tongue... Nothing. But what if I tried to wiggle my ear and... Bingo. That was my command console. Mayhap it was moreso the Neural Interface willing it to be but... I want to pretend it was my ears. Now where was that little shite?

A snicker gives away my misintentions. "You just figured out the electronics system, didnt you Capnyan?"

"Mmhm. Stay where you are."

A soft whine echoed through before I would surge forth to the obstacle course we had set up. Logic would dictate that was likely where one would be, if they were testing the new armored frames, but... Still. It was nice to figure out the tech for this. It was strange to relearn so much in a suit that already felt like a second skin; How to walk, where to shift the weight in my gait and the power it commanded. Also the shape of my feet for some odd reason. Whom in the hell would make it more like a paw-?

My elbow would brace up against the door, and I damn near tore it off in a singular motion. I was strong, but I underestimated how strong I truly was. I did not push, I rended, and stepping in with a stagger- multiple sisters of green and red turning to look at me with shimmering faceplates. I cannot see behind the visor, but I hear them with auditable clarity. They snicker- one even raises her hand as if she could cover her mouth in habitual devotion.

"Door giving you trouble, Capnyan?"

"I swear... Everyone! At attention!" They refuse my command, as they continued to stare. One even sips from in a port in the helmet that was labeled a sticky note: 'Emergency Induction Port'. I clear my voice as I speak again. "At! Attention!"

"And why should we do that, your grace?"

I grumble sharply before holding up the clawed digit, a grouchy disposition echoing out where my face could not be seen. "Otherwise, you will be disciplined and held to account for insubordination!" I look between everyone- and realize that meant just about all of my crew. Oh hell. Yet I still hold firm- my size and tone my only anchors to try and get my commands across. Yet they would slowly rise- watching each other and tensing up. Sedating the air with such a feeling, a choir of cracks would flick as discharges sang in concert. Then the silence broke.

The tone of an earth-born accent crackled from one of the red suits as she went low- as if to pounce. She intended escape as she exclaimed quickly. "She cant catch us all! Scatter!" And a Jovial air replaced the quiet tension. Everyone scattered- from into the course and through the walls. Laughter echoed the through the halls, as instead of arrogance or hedonism- I received the worst compliance of all. Child-like wonder and indulgence as they all turned into kittens again. "Lets see if she can she can even catch ONE!"

Stunned and flatfooted, I was left alone. But grumbling sharply, I tred forth. One. I could at least do One.

Offline Yugian

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2024, 12:14:11 am »
February 20th, 2605
Fireday

Operation Triple-A. The culmination of three years of planning.

Ever since we had been denied extradition- Ever sense we had ambitions had taken our hearts, we have worked towards this end. Every piece has been put together. And here, we were to give proof to the idea. Let the Ninja's fester, They had waited too long to stop us. Call us the defeated in this war of Pirates and Ninjas: We would trade it for a planet. But we had to get used to our new battle suits- We could have fun at base and sample it against our foes as we pleased. But if we were to succeed in our grandest heist of all? If we were to succeed where Captain Miriam had failed? We had to practice. Prepare. And unlike the Ninjas whom we could sweep up once we had control of the planet?

We had loose ends to tie up. A different Operation had been planned- One we couldn't of tackled without these battle suits. It would be a good dry-run of fighting an entrenched enemy, whom was at parity with us. The enemy we aimed to defeat was beyond this- but Aurora would and could ally the governments against us. Let her be, and when we came back to assert sovereignty over the planet? We could be fighting another war. The empire would not wish for that- and It would look poorly upon us to have the population in open Rebellion.

And if she could rope in Cleopatra into matters? Ugh. She would always be a concern, but she was only concerned with growing her power. She would seize opportunities...

It only left a decisive strike. To show that we were ready for the Solar Governor. If we could not succeed here- we would not succeed moving forward. The trial had begun here. And truth be told... The crew had been waiting for this for a long time. The earliest amongst us knew of the Red-Eyes before she became a threat. She had been with us for much of this journey... When the Bombs fell, they knew this day would eventually come. The blossom of our youth would give way to this new era, wrought by our hands.

Pulling out a cloth patch with an X on it- I gently rub my thumb over it. Viglio Confido. A sharp breath leaves me. Operation: CROWNFALL was a go.

"Gentlefood, Zephyr. How does the approach look?"

"Bad, about as you predicted." A deep breath echoed in my ear piece as I could hear optics being adjusted. "Pillboxes like a checker boards, 25mm Auto Cannons lining the wall with trigger happy assholes and about a battalions worth of red-coats on the wall. Looks like one cannon every ten, fifteen meters across the wall. Six in total. Pill boxes are also about six."

Mittens would side-eye me, before chuckling quietly, shaking her head. "What. Is everything in the rule of sixes? Are we plunging ourselves into a demons hell hole? We do that twice a week."

"Well, you know what they say about children..." Before the Claw-Sister could finish up the statement, she'd get slapped upside the head by Kaminyan of all people surprisingly, a dirty look being thrown her way. It turned a few heads- but none of us looked too closely to it, sans the fool whom got slapped of course. "What the hell Tribal-"

"Focus, everyone!" I'd grumble angrily, before I'd pull my weapon off the Drakkar. Heavy assets they said? Then this was the perfect time to try out the MP-Lascannon. It wouldn't of killed my FBB to not just rip off the the tank barrel and make it into a gun- but we'll see how this thing works in the field. "Get your weapons ready. It sounds like we have to push through. Those Auto Cannons prevent an Aerial approach and sieging this place isn't an option. We burn through as quickly as we can and get our hostage before Canadian reinforcements arrive. See this as assault training- We're going to have to do this again Very soon. Besides, some of you wanted to see what that Armor could take? This should be more then enough practice!"

I flick the safety on my cannon- as it spools to life like a fusion reactor. I flicked my faceplate like I would my nose. God, I must of looked silly. "Now. Who wants to get the Red-Eye bitch? First one over the wall gets an extra share." The ship roars with excitement at that, before I clear my voice. "Pilot, open the breach door. Gentle, you can start us off. We'll be there in ten, over and out."

"Copy that. I'll just keep freezing my tail off 'till you get here." There's an echoing scoff from our side, as a snide comment doesn't escape. "Yeah. You never stay in the hospital long. Less lives then the rest of us at this point..."

We file out of the craft as we trudge through the snow. The sight of us must of been... Magnificent. The first real redeployment of our Power suits- A sea of green and red washing out of our craft. Armed like avenging feline angels, and I the Seraph. I cannot help but feel a tinge of pride- a swelling in my chest. For once, I feel a soldier of the empire. I feel as if I can keep my chin high... Though yes, I was and am still a Queen- One can wear many mantles in their life.

Fanning out as the wall came into sight- The engagement was on as a shell detonated near our left wing. Multiple explosions rocked us, as shrapnel reflected off our metallic frames. A direct hit would certainly spell our end- but no one was such the fool. In retaliation, A laser bolt cracked through the sky- and took off a gunners head.

Took her long enough.

The order was given, and we charged. Their perimeter was nothing we couldn't handle- Their pill boxes crumbing with each shot of my cannon. Xeo, Kami and Xika cleared the way with blade and shot, clutching the ever faithful XG Pistols we had manufactured. Krickraken got mauled by some Cyberdogs they had present which was a... Curiosity- but we also knew that Aurora had access to Robotics. Hopefully they'll forgive me for some poor direction, but the fact they lived with nothing more then some penetrations rather then losing a limb? Proof of the durability of our shells. Catvy was grumpy I wouldn't let them shell the place with explosives... but we needed to get in and carrying extra ammo wasn't a possibility. So they got to try out a Battle Laser. Worked well enough, it seemed.

We butchered our way through the front- with wary few survivors fleeing in a rout. The Privateers cleared the front door for us- Deciding not to way for Precision explosives but instead just tearing through the door with their energy-enhanced blades. Well, never tell what a Mrrshan what to do, aye? We spared only a moment to pull out fragments of Shrapnel and load our weapons- before we kicked open the door. Well, Slegex would- She had been hungering to use a Shotgun for ages and by god, she put in the work.

RCFV's were waiting on the otherside. Credit where credit was due- they certainly put shots on target and lit us up on the way inside. Problem was, an Automatic shotgun when all you have is Durathread- using starship fuel as propellant? The front lobby was turned into chunky salsa. The Lucky ones were cut in twain, or cauterized with a hole in their chest. But as we entered the lobby- two things caught my eye.

One- Power armored troopers. Marked with the seal I didn't recognize, and the family crest of the Vaclavs Dynasty. Zephyr actually walked over and pointed out that they were Royal guard. That, if it wasn't the goddamn palace that gave it away- we were in the right place to snatch up our little brat. The weight was not lost on me. Two- My eyes turned to what was clearly a Portrait of the Royal family- and despite the chaos of battle before me, I couldn't help but focus my eyes upon it. Splashed with the blood of our arrival, its marred appearance mimicked throughout the hall. Yet it depicted a most elegant and regal family. Aurora took so well after her mother, but... She was smiling.

She did not seem like a woman trapped by fate. That she was no puppet on strings or lamenting her fate. Even if she seemed younger- The skill of the artist seemed to capture her joy. Red eyes more like rubies instead of dull death, clutching a beloved thing in her hands. Perhaps she really did call to ask about getting to know us? Maybe that she genuinely found joy in our work?

But she knew too much. Acted to harm us, and knew of our shadowtech. Directed weapons of war against us, and would not be sastified until i was claimed as a trophy. That is why blood smeared an eternal memory to her. That is why her house was now cratered and torn asunder. And now, It would be why she would be dragged out- clutched by her ivory hair and held as my prisoner. Only the sharp yelling in my ear snapped me back into reality, as I shook my head.

"Capnyan, what in the hell are you doing?! Theres a fight going on!"

Clearing my voice, I spoke. "Right. Status report- How much of the Palace do we have secured?"

"We've finished downstairs! We ran into some spooks and we gave them the full treatment. Still working our way up to secure the roof so we can get Dancer a clear extraction!"

Hmm. Alright, good. "And Aurora? Do we have eyes on her yet?"

"Not yet! The second team is working to get into the throne room. Its locked down tighter then the Elven banks! But we're getting blasting charges in place and..."

The building would shake as I braced myself. Even from a fair distance away, I could feel how much primer was used for that. "...Decided to bring down the entire building? I hear the Foundations are a better place to put explosive charges for that!"

"I'll have you know I used a very CAREFUL amount of plasma for that charge! They're using actual Ship-Grade Plastasteel over here!... Can we use a Nuke?"

I'd look to our equipment, before exhaling quietly. Walking over to our supply cart that was still near the door from where we breached- I'd grab the blocky mining tool we had brought. "No, we need our target alive. Just because you and Psyentific are fond of flattening grid-squares, doesn't mean we can do it here." A whine echoed through the comms- but I would hear none of it. If using a Nuke was normally a bad idea for logistical or 'overkill' reasons (We would have to walk through it too...), Nuking a center of government was what we called a 'Very Terrible idea'. It was bad enough that we were raiding the seat of power; we didn't need to leave it a crater. So with bulging biceps, I'd pick up our drill... and gently tap walked it across the bloody palace. The bodies of the dead littering the field.

Yikes. Blood thirsty, weren't we?

I'd set down the blocky device as my right arm screamed at me. There was only so much I could carry and as it turns out, moving a giant brick that fired lasers strong enough to slag most exotic metals with laser beams without slogging off any weight. The scene before me was... well. There was a hole Somewhere. Just not where we were hoping, as we just about vaporized the floor. If we desperately needed to find out what was in the undercroft? We had a perfectly good hole to fall in. The basement certainly looked extensive, but not our concern. Sliding it forward- I would clear my voice and thumbed to the laser cutter. "Here's your nuke. Get on the door."

My eyes would flit between the hall ways as I took a moment to catch both my breath and rest my arm. Stretching it out- the black doors would soon grow into a molten red, as the rest of our squad would stack on the door, ready to breach. This needed a few minutes to melt through, so it gave time for the team securing the roof to come on down. Or would, before a scream would echo in my ear- and a flatline. Pulling out my Tac-Com from my chest, I'd growl sharply before looking up to the roof.

"What the hell happened up there?!"

"Autocannon- They aimed their AA down towards us and Krickraken took one to center of mass!"

"Are they still alive?"

"No- they're not moving- like bundled meat over here!"

I'd clack the Tac-Com shut firmly against my bossom, before I'd move to join the stack on the door- given the door was starting to actively fall apart. "Then wrap them up and get them Medi-Vaced. I'll get them up when we get back, but secure that body. We'll get the throne room down here. is everything else secured?"

"Yeah! The Roof is clear!"

"Then we'll see you up there. Keep it Clear. Dancer, get the Dropship up there- Air defenses are down and we're going to be extracting with the VIP Soon. Breaching team, ready up. That door isn't going to-" The groaning of the metal would cause the blast door to finally fall forward. Sliced in half, gunfire would rapidly fill the hole that had just opened. Most regrettably, Catvy's legs were fine. No teasing here- but we did get an adorable squeak as they dove out of the way. The Cutter would continue to work on what was left on the door, and our Claw-sisters would have to squat to return fire. It was certainly amusing to watch, but must of been murder on Their legs.

With but a moment longer- the breach was made. My sisters would storm in- and anything that was a target was made one no longer. All life- save one, was made into the past tense. Explosions rocked the room as robotic guards attempted to strike from hells heart, and Canadian Troopers fought with a a Veterans grim determination. Both would fail, leaving just the Red Eyed brat, sitting upon her throne. Sitting upon where the Queen would be- with a mighty crown upon her head that impressed her magnificence. She had met us at the end of the road, and felt no fear... Why?

She was spared for me. For whom else was to take the crown, but another one? Flicking out my stun baton- I'd rather not excuse my suits battery... and this was far more gentle for a young girl. But I was also not a fool. I could feel something was wrong. She was too confident- She would not beg. Instead she laughed, as if she was overjoyed. As if this was a grand display- to watch every asset she had fall apart like broken toys. Then a devilish smile crossed her features.

"Your very rude, big sis. Not only did you keep me waiting, but you also broke into my home. If you had knocked, I would have let you in! I was so excited to see you, I could barely get ready in time for you to meet you!" Her legs gently kicked as she watched me approach. My prod would crackle gently at my side, as my external speakers boomed in the throne room- Not unlike a Knight staging treason.

"Princess Aurora- I've come to take you to My home. Your palace guard is bested, your war machines are destroyed. Surrender, and I don't have to zap you with enough voltage to make your heart skip. Please... If you truly had any love for me, just surrender. Enough blood has been spilled here today."

Face to face. Base to base, even in this moment- we store into the window to the soul... and there was nothing to see. Her laughter echoed- a hollow thing, not unlike her. Then murderous intent crossed her. My body barely reacted fast enough as she lept off her chair, lunging her hand forward to try and grasp at my emerald frame.

"Aw, Big Sis! Dont you know? My heart is rather Still!"

My arm would flick and aim the stun rod to crash into her skull. An instinct- one that I regretted in such a moment, for she was nothing more then a target in my mind. A foolish thing- but I was not punished for such a thing. Impact was made and my arm recoiled, not from impact riding up my arm meeting flesh- but rather something heavy. Something thick enough to weather my blow with ease, and render it useless. It is in that moment why she seemed so cold- why portraits seem far more animated then she was.

The crack of a laser bolt from my sniper impacting her told the story to the others: Synthetic flesh burned off as if an illusion burned away. Where a beautiful winter pale once laid- a Plastasteel purple emerged, the crown rolling on the ground as her voice now held in lockstep with her true form. There was no taking her alive- this was a double. This was a trick, and we were murderers of innocents. All for this.

"Looks like my trap has failed, Big Sis! I hoped to wreck your favorite dolls, but you wrecked many of mine, instead. No big deal, I can always get more. But you might think this means you've won. You haven't. I still haven't played my strongest cards. You WILL love me, eventually, whether you like it or not...!"

The second bolt pierces her skull. Shock crosses her face, as for even if she was a 'Fake', she recognized her death. Perhaps it was a pain response, programmed into her frame. Perhaps it was simply that she was shot. But if nothing else, she was committed to my maiming, for as she was shot- I could hear something click inside of her... Then spool up.

That was a bomb.

Covering my face as best as I could with my arm, My armor weathers the explosion. It feels as if the air tried to crush me within my armor, as I suddenly feel the blast wave and the Pressure therefore... But I am alive. Proof that the armor would do its job, when pressed. Taking a deep breath, I'd look to the crew that had a clear concern for my being. Alleviated with but a flick of my thumb, I would walk over to the furred crown. Unique in its form, I'd gently twist it around... before nodding.

"Loot the rest of this place. We may as well see what other treasures the Dynasty had... We're done here."
« Last Edit: August 24, 2024, 12:37:11 am by Yugian »

Offline Yugian

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2024, 12:30:49 am »
March 5th, 2605
Snakesday

"So we have to get into these... Metal Deathtraps." Tarmph kicked at one of the pods we had cobbled together.

The Primary Goal of Triple-A was to get onto Mars, and to quickly storm its chain of command. In theory, it was a simple beast to tackle. We simply had to kill a Primordial creature that the Ethereals used as a logistical basis for Everything on this planet. An Alien brain that had the capability of running a planet by itself (And support staff), and was the singular aspect that held this planet under Ethereal control. To do so, we had a few goals that we had achieved:

First, was simply having the codes we needed to get to Cydonia. Without those, we would have been destroyed before even getting close. No further planning, strategy or first strike capability was possible whilst we had a planet trying to kill us. Second, was to get a sponsor to get us there- Someone whom could get us that far and support our coup of Earth. This was achieved by our formal declaration for the crowned empress- and now that we were on the precipice of our operation, our Victory? We were just waiting for the drop ship to come pick us up. To deliver us to where we needed to go. Which brought us to the third goal- which my Claw-Sister was now kicking.

We called it Project: Zubrin. We didn't have the logistics to design and bring in our own ship, and we needed to rapidly insert into the situation. We were fighting enemies beyond us- We had always ambushed. We had always had the advantage when it comes to combat, and we still would regularly get heavily wounded. Casualties- a few fatalities And here we were to bring the fight to them. Right into the heart of their operation. A straight up fight would get us all killed... So thus. Named In honor of the first man whom considered this journey himself- this was our solution.

I wish we had a better solution.

"Correct. Cat O' Nine tails will meet us here, and we'll load into these combat pods. She'll be bringing a Stealth Gunship- Modified to carry us. Just enough to get us there, and the rest will be on us."

Krios frowned, as she store at the Drop Pod. Clearly unimpressed, she'd breathe in sharply- her tail flicking before looking back up to me.

"And these will... Hold? It looks like if it hit /anything/ on the way down, it'll crumble like a car wrapping around a light post..."

I turned to the rest of the gathered crew, holding up my arm as I bellowed out, hoping my voice would carry in this room. A Hanger at work was never a quiet place- and I could not ask them to stop. Everything was a last minute preparation and getting Neko-Runts to understand urgency was an exercise in frustration.

"This was the best compromise we could muster with the crown! We cannot get a Hyper-Battleship out here, and not even the FBB can drum up something that clever. So this is what we have. Instead of assault, we will be focusing on speed! The goal of this operation is to knock out their central command before they can wage an effective counter response. All of you will be equipped for this task as if YOU are the one whom will strike the final blow! Assume that you will be the one landing close enough to breach the facility! One of us is Bound to do so, Hopefully that will be All of us." I nod with a firm determination, before holding up my hand, as if lifting a sword.

I... Didn't, it wasn't at hand, but it certainly made me look taller.

"The Empress is counting on us to get this done! Once we give the all clear, we will have a jump on standby to warp in and extract us! Despite what these metal cans look like- we are not being abandoned, and you are not being asked to die pointlessly! For once, we will finally have the Royal fleet at our back! Genuine support- as they support our mission!" We just could just ignore the fact that they only were here for the final step. To claim glory that we had spent five years of our lives building up to. "They will clear the skies and bring us to the Hunters Pride- a Flagship we have nearby to stabilize the planet after the coup!"

At least, thats what I could work out.

"This has been the culmination of our Entire career here. I know not all of your support the crown... I know there are Claw-sisters here whom took their pay and walked. I recognize that is their right, and that not all of them take to heart what we are doing. For those whom Are still here... I thank you for your loyalty, and commitment to this. I know this is not all what we wanted- but this is for the best. For everyone involved." I'd clear my voice, before looking to the pods again. Opening a hatch to get in- I'd motion to the pods. "Take time to get familiar with them. We've simulator pods set up to get comfortable with them. Run the simulations once. Then twice. Do it enough times until you believe yourself a drop trooper... We have the month off to figure this out. Thats how long its going to take for the fleet to arrive. Make your preparations. Make your peace. Ask for what you wish of the Armory. This will be the last battle of our careers. So lets do it right."

I raise my hand down. Volume increases, as nervousness overtakes everyone. Murmuring- it is enough to escape the scene as I walk with a purpose. Walking down the hall, I hear a voice clear to my side- and I am half practically dragged to the side.

"Captain, you know this is a terrible plan." The former pilot looks at me incredulously, her ears flicking softly. I frown, my brow already furrowed from the weight of this 'plan'. To manage papers and get ready for the logistical nightmare this was going to be.

"I know. Yet what others do we have to us at this point? If we do not strike soon, the Etherals will be upon us. They're learning how much presence we've on this world. They know this fleet is coming."

Sayuri sighs, shaking her head. "Perhaps if we didn't lean into our empresses service, we could have made time to do this better." A breath in, as she grips her hand. "I am not saying you made the Wrong decision. They gave me wings to fly, A deadly claw to rend the skies... But there is a reason I left, Captain. The Royal family and her advisors are wise- Strong enough to rule this empire."

"Then where is the fault? Your clearly still young and capable of further warfare. You've taken the Claw and turned our navy into terrors fo the sky..."

A teasing smile crosses her lips- holding up a finger. "You tease me captain. Be careful I forget that this is a Fey mood, rather then an invitation- no?" Her tail would flick, before professionalism crept into her visage. A seductresses gaze turning to a predators steely gaze, as she motioned to the hangers. "...Its the officers. If those above them knew this was our plan? They would be embarrassed. You mean to say that we cannot land a Firefox there? Or our own Drakkar? I would do it myself if we could- and I very much Could get it done. This plan reeks of middle management, and we may very much pay the price for someone Else to look good."

That was not lost on me. But it wasnt a solution. "Then what would you have me do? The fleet is Already on its way, and we have no time."

She'd pinch her brow softly- before smiling with some amusement. "Your repeating the same points captain... But I suppose then the point of me pulling you away from your precious me-time?" She'd clamp my shoulder with her hand, a firm nod about her as she looked back to the hanger again. "When the day comes... Give them something good. A speech, at least. We know not everyone is going to come back alive. So make them feel like their lives meant something. Give it the prompt and circumstance it Deserves. They have fought and bled with you all this time... The least you can do is honor that."

Now it was my turn to blink at her, incredulously- before raising an eyebrow. "You assumed I wouldn't?"

"Middle management, remember? Officers don't give a damn about those underneath them." A smirk accompanied her words- as it eased my own features.

"Right. Then you've my word on such matters."

"All I ask, Captain. Give'em hell." As she loosens her grip from my shoulder- she gives me a sailors salute. A final respect- for she knows she will not be in attendance. Her skills as an Aerospace Jockey are too valuable to risk her on the ground... She was the one delivering us to Valhalla. Thankfully, we were in good hands. A firm nod to her- I look to the hanger once more, and hum quietly to myself. Maybe I could put off the paperwork for a bit, and bring out my vintage spirits...
========================
9:56
March 31st, 2605
Skullsday

We have a rendezvous with Death
At some disputed barricade.

I sit in the Zubrin, overlooking those whom shared this shell with me. Would it be that I could have all my original sisters with me... But to concentrate force in but one pod, was a foolish endeavor. Many rested within this pod- Those I had shared many battles with. Those whom had bled, died and returned to me as my faithful and devoted. Those whom I trusted- and those who were suited to the dangers ahead. The others I had to trust with a task just as dangerous; Perhaps even more burdensome. Command.

When Spring comes back with rustling shade
And apple-blossoms fill the air-

Zephyr, Gentle, Kiest, Xeo, Kaminyan, Catvy, Squirel... And me. Adorned in the finest steel we could muster. With every weapon of hell we could conjure- and every plate replaced with Zortorium lattice. Every art instilled into our bodies- the crucible to forge the finest we could be. No weakness was brokered. No imperfection sanctioned.

When Spring brings back blue days and fair.

My gaze shifted to and fro, looking upon those whom shared this can with me. No one was in the mood for jokes, upon this eve' of battle. No one could conjure such a spirit. Despite our perfection, we knew well the task before us. This was a foe that our empire fought, aiming to outnumber them. We always struck in ambush- but never their bases directly. Now we eight were to take the command center of their hold on earth. We knew there would be casualties. We knew not everyone was making it home.

It may be he shall take my hand
And lead me into his dark land
And close my eyes and quench my breath-
It may be we shall pass him still.

We double check our gear. Triple check our gear. Anything to belay the fear we felt. What else could be done? But we knew no more could be done. Any preparation we could have made, was an age ago. All that was left was the consequences of our choices. Regret was a weakness ill afforded.

The silence only broke as loudhailer speakers chimed in. T-20 seconds to drop. Everyone clutches their weapons tautly, as if it alone will protect them. I mimic the motion... And rub the cloth that I have in a pocket. As if to invoke the protection of those whom bested Cydonia before us.

On some scarred slope of battered hill,

"Codes are in. Aerial Defenses are down. Good hunting, Wings. Don't keep us waiting- We'll get bored if you take too long."

I scoff quietly, before reaching up to gently hit the hailer. "You have the easy job, Dancer. You get to enjoy the fireworks! You better keep our rum cold and the pastries warm, or its coming out of your pay!"

"If the Mistress demands it, I suppose. Or woe befall us, we shall eat nothing but cake. Now, before you get too testy, could you pull that silver lever there? You'll miss your stop."

We do enjoy a final laugh before we go. Thanks Dancer. A smile was warmth that could not be bought with gold or jewels. Pneumatic pistons hiss as the machine folds to my will. With but a pull of the lever- we detach from our escort in concert with the rest of our Claw-sisters. With but one pull, we descend like steel rain from heaven.

When Spring comes round again this year
And the first meadow-flowers appear.

The descent threatens to tear at every bolt. The Atmosphere billeting at us- thin as it may be. It is the very presence of the planet that dares defy our descent. It is the very throne of our enemy that repels us. Yet there is no other course then to press on. Momentum only carries one way.

"Guns are turning back online! The Codes Aren't Working!"

Horrified screams echo through our pods as emergency controls are leveraged. With but one shot, we would be killed. Gone in the blink of an eye- an existence snuffed out with nary more then the defenders will. We are nary more, then leaves on the wind.

God knows 'twere better to be deep
Pillowed in silk and scented down,

Our survival has been nothing short of a miracle, beyond miracles. Death has crept upon us far too often, and taken his share. Even in modesty- The Baron minds his distance. He angers not the patron that sees us through this task- for the Shadowgods find this to be an amusing game. A sport enjoyed by many, and directed by one. No Plasma shell blocks our path- no lives are taken from us. It is only the ground that greets us.

The brakes fail. There is impact. Then there is darkness.

Where Love throbs out in blissful sleep,
Pulse nigh to pulse, and breath to breath,
Where hushed awakenings are dear...

I recover quickly. The Magic of the Day Witch courses through my veins, as my mind finds purchase in this world again. Others of such enchantment recover as quickly, but there is little time for recollection. Groaning sharply- I slam my hand on my cannon. With what strength a battered body can muster, I give my command.

"Sound off, who's alive...?!"

Everyone replies. Everyone speaks- except for SquirrelWizard. I curse sharply- as slap the side of my helmet. A Percussive command to give me vitals on her... Alive. Unconscious, But still with us. We couldn't wait for her to wake up- as we could hear the sound of Plasma cracks impacting against the hull. This vessel lasted long enough for us to recover- to give us surprise on our foe. it would not last any longer then that.

But We've a rendezvous with Death
At midnight in some flaming town,

"Gentle- Get eyes out there! Pride- Follow her footsteps, And Evacuate this damn metal deathtrap!"

"But what about-"

"I have it- GO!"

They command the command to the letter. Climbing out the top with raging gunfire, and proudful roars befitting of Lionesses, I change the frequency. An emergency line, as I rummage through the emergency supplies. A homing beacon- the last hope for our Psyker. For if I got a Royal Cousin killed, It would not matter if i survived this mission or not. We would all be killed for such a thing, regardless how far from the throne she was- and indeed, that was quite far.

"This is Captain Bennett. I am setting up a Homing beacon- Position..." My eyes flicked to the feed, as I stabbed the spikes into the metal floor. Flinching as I could feel metal groan and buckle- I almost worried if would hold. For her sake, I hope it did. "Latitude, Fifty one South! Longitude, Thirty One West! I have a Royal cousin on board unconscious- Requesting a drop team for recovery, cannot hold position!"

It takes seconds to respond. Seconds I don't have. With my cannon strapped on as I crawl out of the coffin, the exchange is brief.

"Captain, Please verify Identify. There is no recorded members of the Royal family in your crew."

"Shandra the Fourth. Ask your damn superiors about the censured letters. Going dark."

When Spring trips north again this year,
And we to our pledged word are true,

I can smell the Carbon scoring. The heated metal gives way to my clawed fingers. The battlefield is alight with the Chaos of war. I see explosions off in the distance and a hundred tactical maneuvers spout off in my ear piece. Orders given, orders received. Asking for coordinates- wondering whom came the closest to the drop point. I hear yelling off to my right- as my Pride waves me in from the Pyramid- Keist holding the rear guard.

Fifty meters at most? Did we get that lucky? "All units, hold position. This is Captain Bennett, my pride is on location. We are going in, Hold the line. Buy us as much time as you can- then evacuate before your overrun. These are my final orders- Going dark."

We wouldnt get a signal from inside. We knew this. Instead, I run for the Pyramid. Weaving through in one of the longest dead sprints of my life. Once more, I find myself fortunate. No scar upon me. But it would not be long before we were followed.

Our entrance was being purchased with the lives of our crew. We had to make it count. Once inside- A pat on my shoulder and the slamming of a button is all it takes. Destiny awaits.

We shall not fail that rendezvous.

Stream is Over!
A Fool tries again. Suprise, Cydonia Awaits. I want to see, if I made but one mistake between victory and defeat.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2024, 05:07:20 am by Yugian »

Offline Yugian

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2024, 05:08:57 am »
Hallowed be the BFG. I am redeemed.

I am a lucky bastard. But it counts.

Seven in the Zubrin, Baby.