Author Topic: How to get magical girls?  (Read 645 times)

Offline deltarno

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
How to get magical girls?
« on: December 23, 2023, 02:40:51 am »
This question is technically two questions asked the same.  In game, my campaigns usually end via death, a different game distracting me, or the game updating before I run into any magical girls.  So, this brings up two questions.
1) Is the Gold Codex required to recruit your own girls, or is it just easier/ you get better items for them?  Looking through the pedia it has the magical girls under outfits, hence why I'm wondering if this is the only codex to get them.
2) Are magical girls their own race type, like gnome or ogre, or is it an outfit, like the supers?  I frequently make alterations to the save file to spice up the begining/ give myself a chance, and I was debating stating with the crew of Sailor Moon as a giggle.  Problem is, as mentioned before I haven't encountered them before, so I don't know if I need to change the race like I would STR_SOLDIER_GNOME, or if I need to spawn a couple of outfits.
Any advice would be helpful, thank you.

Offline 2much

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: How to get magical girls?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2023, 06:43:24 pm »
Any but Red Codex.

They don't appear to be soldier types. Once the game gives you one you can research for her outfit and the option to enslave.

The tech required for the Magical Girl Outfit: Advanced Medicine, Magical Girl, Soul Gem, Voodoo Excess, Voodoo Communion, The Light Force and Love Magic.

Offline Xylon666Darkstar

• Captain
  • "With Doom, We Come."
    • View Profile
Re: How to get magical girls?
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2023, 08:44:22 pm »
In my head canon, gnomes are pretty magical in themselves already.