Modding > Work In Progress

Winter Marshes Terrain.

(1/2) > >>

mutantlord:
A new Terrain I have recently done.

Abyss:
Niiiice. Hope to see it integrated into megamods.

psavola:
Is it intentional that the water is walkable (or are the screenshots from debug mode and teleport)? That would make no sense compared to the other maps. And so, a challenge with the map could be that it could be difficult (or even impossible) to navigate across the map without flying. That might reduce its usefulness.

mutantlord:

--- Quote from: psavola on December 14, 2023, 05:38:01 pm ---Is it intentional that the water is walkable (or are the screenshots from debug mode and teleport)? That would make no sense compared to the other maps. And so, a challenge with the map could be that it could be difficult (or even impossible) to navigate across the map without flying. That might reduce its usefulness.

--- End quote ---

Water is walkable, like those in a real marsh. If you want a real challenge, play it with brutal OXCE when it is out there one day. A marsh is something like a maze, with only certain walk path can go through it. As least that is how I design my marshes.

mutantlord:

--- Quote from: Abyss on December 14, 2023, 05:20:42 pm ---Niiiice. Hope to see it integrated into megamods.

--- End quote ---

Still work in progress. Need more maps. Might publish it in a terrain pack one day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version