Author Topic: Grenades  (Read 1276 times)

Offline psavola

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Grenades
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2023, 10:43:34 pm »
Where did you get that neat combat analysis? Is it OXF only or is it available in OXCE too?

The top part is automatically available in OXCE (see my example above). Juku121 just added the text on the bottom.

Offline Juku121

• Commander
  • We're all mad here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2023, 10:46:23 pm »
I'm pretty sure the armour info display is already in OXC, not even OXCE. TFTD armours use it. Edit: Or, well, I think they use a 'fake' armour to get the neat graphics instead of the paperdoll, but nothing prevents you from using the real thing. /edit

All you need to do is make (or take :P ) paperdolls for the aliens and use something similar to psavola's post to add the info to the pedia. Bonus: you can see these paperdolls during battle, too.

As to grenades, I feel that even just reducing their range is going to have a major impact. Of course, I myself didn't listen to this advice and went overboard with all the other changes. :D

Looks like get off the track when we started discussing what to do with grenades.
An apt desctiption of my history here on this forum. ;D
« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 10:48:49 pm by Juku121 »

Offline Alpha Centauri Bear

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2023, 12:16:54 am »
Sorry, I didn't get how it is already in OXC and how to implement it. I'll bother on the OXCE forum.