aliens

Author Topic: The Cat Path  (Read 1849 times)

Offline Bartojan

• Colonel
    • View Profile
The Cat Path
« on: October 24, 2023, 12:41:04 am »
I don't know if this is a bug. I understand that the next three are mutually exclusive:
?Peasant Revolution?
?We Need Male Touch?
?Gals Are Superior?

Q1: Should they disable ?Cats 4 Life? when I have no info about the existence of the cats?
Q2: Does that mean that if I choose Male Touch at the beginning of the game, I won't be able to recruit cats later?

Version 6.0.5

Offline Ultimoos

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: The Cat Path
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2023, 10:01:01 am »
Cats4 life are part of that choice. You do not see them because you have no "communication" research.

Offline Iazo

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2023, 03:45:44 pm »
Also, you can recruit cats later through various ways.

As with other choices, you get an *easy* way in, but you are not stopped to recruit them through normal methods.

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2023, 04:00:09 pm »
The cat path allows hiring Outlaw Catgirls, which are a bit better than normal ones. It also gives you access to a very good early dropship.

Offline John___Doe

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2023, 02:26:51 am »
Regular catgirls can be purchased, up to six per month, after researching Recruit: Catgirls. This is allowed on every path. Cats 4 Life lets you recruit catgirl outlaws which are a little better, earlier and without limit.

Cats 4 Life also allows you to buy the Firefox, space capable and with a built in gun but it eats up expensive batteries both as fuel and as ammo for its gun. Later you will be able to buy some other nekomimi weapons and catgirl space suits.

Frankly its a bit bare bones at the moment. If its all the same to you I'd recommend waiting a version for Dio to flesh it out.

Offline ontherun

• Colonel
  • Lazy-ass captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2023, 03:36:03 pm »
as for peasant revolution, the "cats 4 life" path disable recruiting hands, can only recruit warrior once "recruit:warriors" topic is complete, but regular catgirls are still avaiable