aliens

Author Topic: A recommendation  (Read 509 times)

Offline grass

• Squaddie
  • touch grass
    • View Profile
A recommendation
« on: January 20, 2024, 04:08:05 am »
I am a long time lover of xcom who is currently seasonally unemployed with a couple months worth of free time on my hands and even I have no idea how anyone can play this mod to completion.

Please listen to this as this is very important.  If you actually have enough free time on your hands to complete this mod please do not actually do that.

Instead, uninstall OpenXom, go outside and TOUCH SOME GRASS. 

Phone your mother, go to the gym, read a book, DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN WASTE HUNDREDS OF HOURS ON THIS.

Offline Juku121

• Commander
  • We're all mad here.
    • View Profile
Re: A recommendation
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2024, 01:06:15 pm »
Not so fast, mister grass-lien! We can see through your cunning plan to make us stop resisting the invasion, and we will never give up! Even if it means running a catether to our OXC-brand chairs and installing an IV drip to do away with this pesky eating business. :P

You should not have left your yellow alien behind visible in the avatar. We Earthlings are clever and spot things like that. ;D Never mind what you're doing to that grass in the picture... :o

Offline Stone Lake

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: A recommendation
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2024, 01:28:20 pm »
It's just 100-150-200 hours, depending on how you play. Not that much bigger than some of your triple-A titles.