Author Topic: possibility of a revival?  (Read 1181 times)

Offline NazarTyagun

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
possibility of a revival?
« on: January 17, 2023, 12:02:47 am »
Hey! the mod objectively has sometimes a bad balance, but still this is one of the best. some things make it not difficult, but very tedious to pass on an iron will. I saw a mod that allows you to revive a dead agent in the "agents" tab, but that mod does not work (only one deceased appeared in the list and no armor is available to him after respawning). is there a mod with this feature? or something similar. Sometimes the loss of a team leads to defeat or at least a VERY boring training in easy fights

Offline Juku121

• Commander
  • We're all mad here.
    • View Profile
Re: possibility of a revival?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2023, 12:22:55 am »
I made the submod list for just such questions, and it has an entire 'Agents' subsection. :( 'Untouchables' from there seems to do what you want.

What mod did you try? Because if you say 'I saw a mod' that's pretty close to zero useful information.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 12:25:24 am by Juku121 »

Offline NazarTyagun

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2023, 11:41:38 am »
thanks! hah i missed your mod on the same page on the new portal. i downloaded "Immortals for X-COM Files for OpenXcom" and there is only one comment and it is just about the error I described, as i see now. Thanks for explaining and for the  mod "Untouchables"

Offline Juku121

• Commander
  • We're all mad here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2023, 11:52:23 am »
Untouchables isn't mine, it's fedprod's. What's mine - sort of - is the submod list. I even added authors there to avoid such confusion! :(

I only have two very tiny submods that have nothing to do with agents.

Offline NazarTyagun

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2023, 12:03:37 pm »
anyway thanks a lot for your answer, i was inattentive) I just didn’t look for this function initially, but when I saw the name of the mod I described, I thought it can be just wonderful