aliens

Author Topic: Beach skins  (Read 1443 times)

Offline Marrik

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Beach skins
« on: January 05, 2023, 06:29:08 am »
I noticed that in the recent versions, the male agents still have a few different ones but all the female agents now have the same swimsuit. Why is that? I seem to recall there used to be more variety, and sometimes you'd get a topless one.

Offline Juku121

• Commander
  • We're all mad here.
    • View Profile
Re: Beach skins
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2023, 07:15:57 am »
Stop cloning your agents? :P

Offline Marrik

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2023, 08:25:10 am »
All of my female agents have the same one-piece swimsuit. The color is sometimes different, but that's it.

Offline Juku121

• Commander
  • We're all mad here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2023, 09:50:57 am »
The shape is also a little different sometimes. Bigger tits, smaller tits, extra-skimpy are the variants I see.

But, well... I checked up to slightly before 1.0 and never noticed anything else but the standard X-Com one-piece. You sure you're not confusing this with Piratez?

Edit: Also, male agents don't really have much variety, either. Two guy variants with thongs vs one chick, and some rare embellishments on the trunks. No idea how you're seeing these as all that different from the gals.

Out of curiosity, went back to 0.7.2, which is the closest I have to when swimwear was introduced. The nearest to 'different swimsuit' I got was this.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 10:07:48 am by Juku121 »

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2023, 10:44:34 am »
There are at least 2 bust sizes and at least 2 swimsuit types (both are one-piece, though).

Since it's X-Com, I think some uniformisation is okay... but there are exceptions, see attached :)

Offline Marrik

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2023, 04:02:03 pm »
I NEVER see any of the variations. Any idea why that might be?

Offline Juku121

• Commander
  • We're all mad here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2023, 04:58:22 pm »
Because they're not very different from each other, and the body shape itself is matched with the swimwear?

I think these are all the different variations. Not 100% sure about the first and the last being different due to skin tone, so maybe there's a more distinct 'modest busty' version hidden somewhere.

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2023, 11:16:39 am »
Because they're not very different from each other, and the body shape itself is matched with the swimwear?

I think these are all the different variations. Not 100% sure about the first and the last being different due to skin tone, so maybe there's a more distinct 'modest busty' version hidden somewhere.

Yeah, there are at least 2 bust size variants.