aliens

Author Topic: Martial Arts Training  (Read 1082 times)

Offline Charly1

• Captain
    • View Profile
Martial Arts Training
« on: November 21, 2022, 10:00:30 pm »
I have not been able to train by guys up in ass kicking yet.

Did I need to capture a Black Lotus Assassin?

I think this has passed me by, as Black Lotus are no more. I think I interrogated everyone else but the assassin.

Is there a way I can add this tech by editing the save game?   Ie adding "str_ninja_arts" after "discovered"?

Also, is there something I can use Lo Wo Scroll for, or should I just sell off that and the multitude of ninja scrolls I have ( I need room for all of my alien food)?

Offline Juku121

• Commander
  • We're all mad here.
    • View Profile
Re: Martial Arts Training
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2022, 10:33:45 pm »
Did I need to capture a Black Lotus Assassin?
Yes. What did you expect, that raising their corpses as zombies would provide you with trainers? :P

I think this has passed me by, as Black Lotus are no more. I think I interrogated everyone else but the assassin.
There are some freelance assassins left over who turn to... other activities. You might also have leftover BL manors.

Is there a way I can add this tech by editing the save game?   Ie adding "str_ninja_arts" after "discovered"?
Better add a live ninja if you want to go that way.

Also, is there something I can use Lo Wo Scroll for, or should I just sell off that and the multitude of ninja scrolls I have
If you've researched them already, feel free to sell them. Although why can't you just fold them out and make a book that'll take a fraction of the shelf space? :D

I need room for all of my alien food
:o Tell us more about your secret Sectoburger program!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 11:13:36 pm by Juku121 »

Offline Charly1

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2022, 11:37:03 pm »
Man I got tons of that crap from my two hybrid raids. Had to sell all my elerium just to make space...

How do I add a ninja assassin dude?

Str_black_lotus_assassin under items?

Inventing people to torture... Is that worse than wanting to be better able to stab people/aliens/hybrids/cute dogs with scraps of metal I pullled off a knackered UFO? I seem to have lost my moral compass since picking up a macro flamer. Fried bull testicles, anyone..?

Offline Juku121

• Commander
  • We're all mad here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2022, 11:57:05 pm »
Man I got tons of that crap from my two hybrid raids. Had to sell all my elerium just to make space...
:o What is this heresy?!

How do I add a ninja assassin dude?

Str_black_lotus_assassin under items?
Yep. Don't forget how many.

I seem to have lost my moral compass...
Seems to be a regular occurrence here in these parts. ;D

I forget, did Solarius relent on the "no vivisection of live Floaters for their floaty bits" thing?