aliens

Author Topic: X-Chronicles Release, v.1.1  (Read 62931 times)

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
Re: X-Chronicles Release, v.1.1
« Reply #285 on: April 22, 2024, 01:07:09 am »
Well, here is your save file.
I must say, though, that this save had no bugs. You just, well.. developing too slow. :)

Offline EleriumWard

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: X-Chronicles Release, v.1.0
« Reply #286 on: April 22, 2024, 02:36:58 am »
Version 1.1 is up.
Changelog:
- Temporary fix for an OXC (or OXCE) bug with second-stage mission deployements. Now rifts will work almost properly.
- Minor bugfixing;
- Minor prices balancing.

To Nonenone, Mathel, EleriumWind: it is all the same bug, and it is fixed with crutches and patchleather. :) Xcom spawn zone in rift missions will look ugly, but no ctd's.

Good morning. I have confirmed that the issue I mentioned has been resolved. Thanks.

Offline Mathel

• Colonel
  • Do not mistake Muton for mutton.
    • View Profile
Re: X-Chronicles Release, v.1.1
« Reply #287 on: April 22, 2024, 04:28:51 pm »
Well, here is your save file.
I must say, though, that this save had no bugs. You just, well.. developing too slow. :)
I am sort of trying to get enough income before I get Internationalization that I don't lose from debt quickly afterward. Better weapons will be nice, but as far as I understood the UFOpaedia, getting Internationalization is when I am expected to protect the whole planet, which means getting another base, which means basically doubling my spending. And I already have to resort to selling Flight Glyphs.

I guess I could cash in those two Strange Devices that don't seem to fill any purpose, but I was betting on them doing something in a later version.

Edit: Not sure if it is something you can control, but I feel like when you wipe out all creatures on Earth side of a Rift then abort after crossing through it, the civilians that survived the fight on the Earth side should be considered saved, not "killed by others". You should be able to just close it, same as if did not have Rift Stabilization.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 07:38:03 pm by Mathel »