aliens

Author Topic: Metal Gear Solid V Character Namer  (Read 5542 times)

Offline wolf619

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Metal Gear Solid V Character Namer
« on: April 02, 2018, 03:13:26 am »
 Now do you remember? Who you are? What you were meant to do? I cheated death, thanks to you. And thanks to you I've left my mark. You have too - you've written your own history. You're your own man. I'm Big Boss, and you are too... No... He's the two of us. Together. Where we are today? We built it. This story - this "legend" - it's ours. We can change the world - and with it, the future. I am you, and you are me. Carry that with you, wherever you go. Thank you... my friend. From here on out, you're Big Boss.

- Quote from Big Boss MGS:V

Here is a simple mod I made that makes the characters in your x-com games have the names of MGS:V staff.

The list is based on the actual code names from the game.

UPDATE: There was a flaw in my old mod (osprey was bugged) but I fixed it and now the mod is better than ever. Sorry for the long reply!  :)

Examples:

Clawless Bat
Clueless Bear
Collared Beetle
Corn Bison
Green Laughing Falcon
Etc..

« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 07:39:51 am by wolf619 »

Offline Weissman

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Re: Metal Gear Solid V Character Namer
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 11:52:00 pm »
Don't mean to make a stink, but 4shared is not cooperating at all.  :o Could you try uploading this to another site, like volafile?

Offline wolf619

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Metal Gear Solid V Character Namer
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2022, 02:10:37 am »
Don't mean to make a stink, but 4shared is not cooperating at all.  :o Could you try uploading this to another site, like volafile?

I've got an attachment to the file linked to the initial post, no more 4shared!  ;D