aliens

Author Topic: [Submod] X-Peasantz  (Read 7016 times)

Offline mikKoi

• Sergeant
  • That's raider country!
    • View Profile
Re: [Submod] X-Peasantz
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2022, 11:29:40 pm »
I’m on it! I try to arrange ASAP some kind of Hostess Fashion Show, maybe on the weekend.

I’m glad if my modification fits to your vision about piratez and they are not all against it. This has been a good ride. :)

Yes, players, those sneaky bastards. They think everything is made just for them and their precious immersion. Sometimes it feels like there is guys who leave no rock turned when they get really into it. I bet there is atm one who digs in maptiles looking for some hidden messages - AND might actually find some! We are all having fun here, but at the end of the day this is serious business.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 02:24:05 am by mikkoi »

Offline mikKoi

• Sergeant
  • That's raider country!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2022, 05:08:52 pm »
So, took about 10 mins to do. Does she now look like an may-be exquisite lingerie unit? I think her stuff combined with some crappy leather corset (or whatever) would give a nice morale boost to any gal.

Sprite sheet, floor and bigob corpses would be quite easy to modify as well.

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2022, 06:41:35 pm »
The stockings do not look good, too short. But the corset does serve its purpose fine. And yes I'm really glad you're doing these, to replace my cheap stand-ins :) Especially your upgrade of peasant bodies was a godsend, nobody dared to tackle that yet, and those who did, did crappy work, and I was worried for a couple of years already at peasant's subpar quality...

Offline mikKoi

• Sergeant
  • That's raider country!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2022, 07:46:51 pm »
OK, there is not much room to play around, so I just lifted stockings up/in her miniskirt (there's a updated pic in my old blog post). Using this body as model, I'll modify unit's other sprites and add them to Stuffiez submod. When I update blog’s turn-around spritesheet animation you will then know that all is done. :)

additional edit:
I think that in generally most of the graphics that I have seen while playing are already decent stuff for a mod like XPZ. I wouldn’t change them a bit. I have mostly polished sprites which are, imo, unnecessarily messy for an eye (and seemed to be fun to work with). Some of them also felt like placeholders, reused or unfinished, so I wanted to help as well.

While at it, of course I have also added my own details, remodeled and even redesigned some stuff, why not? :P
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 07:09:03 am by mikkoi »

Offline mikKoi

• Sergeant
  • That's raider country!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2022, 12:37:06 pm »
Hello!

My final update for the X-Peasantz: LEAKED_NUDES is now ready and out, but maybe there’s still something to fix (uh), so it might be too early to say. If someone wants to take over the submod at this point and/or modify Peasants in any way, be my guest, there will come no overlapping issues or anything from my direction for awhile.👍

And here’s some random internet meme pic from the COMPLETED SUBMOD PARTY 🍕🍻🎉🎸🎹Wohoo!

PS. My other XPZ-submod Stuffiez - Nice Cute Things will be still somewhat active.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 12:19:03 am by mikkoi »

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2022, 11:34:34 pm »
The latest iteration of the Guild Hostess is just perfect, thank you!