Author Topic: [Submod] X-Peasantz  (Read 7014 times)

Offline mikKoi

• Sergeant
  • That's raider country!
    • View Profile
[Submod] X-Peasantz
« on: April 28, 2022, 11:50:39 am »
Ahoy,

You may know the PEASANTS, those hirable all female village people. At the moment this submod improves basic graphics of the soldier type in question. Hope you like a polished look!

📁Google Drive:
X-Peasantz is no longer downloadable! Thanks to Dioxine for incorporating it into the main mod.👍

🏠Blogger:
https://xpiratez-stuffiez.blogspot.com/search/label/XPeasantz [NSFW]

I won’t attach any images here, because of tits, tits and tits tits tits.

Version: LEAKED_NUDES.4 (Aug 14, 2022)
  • [New] MAID /PEA redesigned spritesheet’s limbs + a modified floor corpse
  • [New] MUD custom spritesheet w/ spriteFaceColor (corpses missing = reuses nudes)
  • [New] CAMO /PEA upper body copy-pasted to same as Mud’s + modified corpses
  • [New] GLADIATRIX remodeled spritesheet + a modified floor corpse
  • Updated NUDE /PEA armor with Dioxine’s fixed paperdolls set
  • All sprites use now dgoodpal_normal.pal palette (+ lightened details)

Version: LEAKED_NUDES.3 (May 8, 2022)
  • [New] HUNTER heavily modified spritesheet and corpses
  • [New] SWIMSUIT (+SEA) spritesheet (modified limbs with fixes)
  • Fixed previously released spritesheets (maybe even too much  :P)
  • Nudes’ floor corpse modified to differ from the mutants’ corpses
  • SEA and DREAMWALKER uses the new nude spritesheet from now on
  • Minor adjustment to some NUDE paperdolls (mostly contrast)

Version: LEAKED_NUDES.2 (April 30, 2022)
  • [New] NUDE /PEA custom-made spritesheet/animation added
  • [New] SHEPHERD spritesheet’s arms (copy-pasted/fixed to thinner ones)
  • Heads have now more dem XPZ-original pixels and shape
  • NUDE /PEA has new color schemes and couple edited models from the originals
  • Details removed, but most custom-made items are still there
  • Body models corrected to match originals

Version: LEAKED_NUDES.1 (Apri 28, 2022)
  • Heads and hairs
  • NUDE /PEA armor
  • Personal items
  • Custom-made personal items
  • NUDE /PEA and SHEPHERD armor layers script

TO-DO:
  • That's all, folks!

Thanks for viewing. Bye, have a great time!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 10:32:12 pm by mikkoi »

Offline Interdictor

• Sergeant
  • AC-Incendiary! Let autocannon burn again!
    • View Profile
Re: [Submod] X-Peasantz
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2022, 02:25:14 am »
Thank you, will try this sub-mod for sure on next game! I play in peasant-army style so look of peasant does matter for me )

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2022, 02:52:22 pm »
I overall like the new body model, it's slightly plastic but a clear improvement, also you tried to personalize it - then again, the 'dirty' look of current peasants I grew to kinda like... but a clear improvement.

With their faces, they're generally also improved, in some cases drastically improved, although there is some issues (pigmentation sometimes off compared to skin, F13 has no chin etc). Also some faces are changed to the point where they're different faces (F0, F3 etc - although new F3 is really beautiful) - would be cool to have both old and new faces!

In short improvements 8/10 but I mourn some losses along the way :)

I very much endorse this project, it's a visual improvement - and if you have plan to also add extra faces, I'd be delighted :)

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2022, 02:59:29 pm »
Looks pretty awesome at a glance. I wouldn't mind seeing it incorporated in the main mod.

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2022, 03:45:20 pm »
PS. was the tits size reduction on some dolls really necessary? Change of tits size means different body shape, which means in turn exponentially higher difficulty of any merger, since dealing with extras is easy, while painstakingly tracking any changes to body shape in every entry of every armor is not.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2022, 03:47:39 pm by Dioxine »

Offline mikKoi

• Sergeant
  • That's raider country!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2022, 07:10:46 pm »
Hi, guys. Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it. Yeah, I went way over and too far with this. There was lazy copy-pasting with the bodies and I spent too much focus on custom experimentation with faces.

I will give them a new spin. Gonna leave heads more intact and pick the body colors mainly from ogs. There should be less shiny characters and I’ll remove all new details. Will set the cup sizes correctly as well.

Maybe I use current faces and details to birth a few new peasants. :)

Thanks again. Next version will be out ‘soon’.

Offline mikKoi

• Sergeant
  • That's raider country!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2022, 08:10:02 pm »
Ok, I did what was planned, in addition, paperdolls are now more roughly styled and I left some originals, but modified bodies, to exist. I won’t ‘expand’ the project's body model count from that, but hopefully someone someday does so. I wouldn’t mind.

Also got nude sprite sheet ready to use as a base model. It is not ‘fully tested’, but I like the idea of peasants' less muscular/robust appearance. It differs them a bit from the mutants.

I will slow down this project and get back to it after something completely different, though I really would like to finish my mud and hunter sprite sheets asap.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 10:32:41 am by mikkoi »

Offline mikKoi

• Sergeant
  • That's raider country!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2022, 08:56:11 pm »
Update. Got two more nude-based peasant sprite sheets released. I’m happy with the hunter one, though there was a lot of detailing, it came up nice (and rough enough).

Swimsuits’ custom floor corpse is missing, because I don’t know how to submod it to the main mod’s FLOOROB.PCK, so I just skip it.

I’ll keep on peasantz-standardizing more sprite sheets, as it still feels fun. 8)

PS. Also quick-started another submod, related to this, where mutants will be modified to two pixels taller. They are quite an impressive sight naked with chainsaws and sledgehammers:

Offline Psyentific

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2022, 01:53:36 am »
give us the snoosnoo mod

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2022, 06:45:08 pm »
I attach archive with (hopefully) fixed Mikkoi's peasant bodies/heads/hair.
Main fixes I had to make:
- shift about 10 heads 1 px right to their original positions so they fit properly in helmets;
- add neck shadows, so they no longer appear as not having a jaw
Otherwise it's mostly same as the latest release. Really great project!

+2 px tall gal sprites: great idea but modifying ALL 200+ spritesheets... ough, that's madness :)

Offline mikKoi

• Sergeant
  • That's raider country!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2022, 09:53:59 pm »
Thanks for corrections! I replaced the project's files with them.

Currently I have a pause from playing, so no new submodifications to release (yes, I’m a selfish submodder just hustling with stuff I play).

Anyhow, it seems that my pixel artzy learning objective was quite accomplished during last winter and now has come to a point where it feels like performing (robot stuff), so I have slowly moved main focus to learning 3D. My new skills so far are skin modifiering, cycles rendering and some sculpting :P I’m also experimenting OXCE rulesets and map tiles/MCDs making:

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2022, 08:45:09 pm »
Hey Mikkoi. I checked your blog, and I really like your upgrade of the Hostess sprite & paperdoll. However, unlike the original, the new version has no stockings or panties. Would you be interested in making a version of your new sprite/paperdoll that has these? (Otherwise convince me your idea is better and I should remove exquisite lingerie as a loot from robbing her :) )

Offline Vengos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2022, 02:13:02 am »
O yeah, some mesh stockings would look great. But exquisite lingerie looks like corset, so i think stockings are not the deciding factor in removing lingerie IMHO.

Offline mikKoi

• Sergeant
  • That's raider country!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2022, 08:24:55 am »
Hey/hi! I think I could make a new version before the end of this week. Do you want her stockings to be the original pink ones?

(..about that going commando thingy; Hostess has a miniskirt, so players wouldn’t know anyway..:)))

edit I had an idea about this 'exquisite lingerie' item-unit question. What if her pic shows that she wears some luxury bras? Those would be more than easy to add on.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2022, 05:41:12 pm by mikkoi »

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2022, 07:02:08 pm »
Hmm indeed the default object for Lingerie is corset so technically there would be no violation if we used this solution... Maybe this is the best solution?

Regarding stockings: I choose pink because that is the color of her shirt. And indeed it was a sloppy job, but I gotta cut the corners to be able to have this kind of output as I do. Thankfully sometimes a real artist comes about who improves some stuff later ^_^

About players not knowing about lack of panties: well they can see upskirt when she falls down, and check their suspicions by looking at the spritesheet if they REALLY want to know the objective reality (if underwear is supposed to be worn, it is generally present on my sprites/paperdolls (latter ofc only regarding player units, which have layered outfits), even if not normally visible) :)))