Author Topic: Load button to load equipment onto skyranger and such fast.  (Read 2491 times)

Offline Skybuck

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Load button to load equipment onto skyranger and such fast.
« on: April 17, 2022, 11:37:16 am »
I would like to see a load button, on the right side or so of the unload button.

Where the game itself, helpfull AI or so, simply picks some good gear and ammo or re-fills ammo onto the skyranger.

When I installed many weapons mods, the lack of a load button kinda annoyed me, also when debugging the game.

The ammount of weapons is so huge... that clicking all this left/right arrors becomes tedious.

So I think some kind of automatic-load functionalty/load button would be highly appreciated.

Perhaps after "automatic" load, the user can fine tune it.

Offline Chuckebaby

• Colonel
  • Chrysalis are people too
    • View Profile
Re: Load button to load equipment onto skyranger and such fast.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2022, 01:56:56 pm »
If you have a mouse with left/right buttons, it makes it much easier, Also.. You can CNTRL + Click on an item to load/unload quickly.

Offline The Reaver of Darkness

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Load button to load equipment onto skyranger and such fast.
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2022, 08:58:07 am »
I find the ideal way to reduce this tedium is just to arm everyone the same way. For Vanilla, a good general loadout plan is Rifles+grenages > Laser Rifles > Heavy Plasmas. For my Faithful or Harmony mod, you can go Rifles+grenades > Heavy Auto Lasers > Plasma Assault Cannons. In most mods, there are strong yet fairly generalized soldier setups which can be applied quickly and easily if you are feeling lazy. Being on a lower difficulty than fits your skill level also helps.