aliens

Author Topic: Game crashes on the same night but never the same hour, please help.  (Read 3119 times)

Offline Deadly Chimera

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Re: Game crashes on the same night but never the same hour, please help.
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2022, 11:47:26 am »
It's good as it is, it's not something that needs fixing. Thanks again. Keep on Scorchin'. And... um.. Meridian-ing.

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2022, 03:29:55 pm »
It's good as it is, it's not something that needs fixing. Thanks again. Keep on Scorchin'. And... um.. Meridian-ing.

You keep being Chimeric too, and Deadlier than ever! 8)

Offline Foxhound634

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2022, 02:10:53 pm »
All right, all right. Still, I don't think there is space, or indeed a logical need, to include all possible combinations. These are holistic transformations.

If I'm wrong, please suggest a better solution.

I didn't even know it was gun kata that was blocked out by blood boosting. Since the description doesn't specify which ones it blocks out, i'm left to wonder which transformation that gets blocked, or transformations if there are several. Testing it out is tedious, and way more tedious if they they don't block both ways but can still be gotten in a certain order.

If it only blocks one, it could just be mentioned in the description. If it blocks several and there's not enough room in the description, i'd say cut down on the lore text. It's fine to have, but it shouldn't come at the expense of useful info. And if you really wanted to have a good lore description, it could have it's own ufopedia lore page (don't remember if that's already the case).