Author Topic: Invisible region  (Read 1328 times)

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
Invisible region
« on: January 30, 2022, 05:16:59 pm »
I'm using special region to spawn special mission. All works fine, mission spawns in a random point inside needed area.
But this custom region shows in "Alien activity graph", and that bothers me and can misguide player.
So, can i somehow "hide" region? Or maybe i should use another way to spawn mission?

Offline Hobbes

• Commander
  • Infiltration subroutine in progress
    • View Profile
Re: Invisible region
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2022, 05:35:04 pm »
I'm using special region to spawn special mission. All works fine, mission spawns in a random point inside needed area.
But this custom region shows in "Alien activity graph", and that bothers me and can misguide player.
So, can i somehow "hide" region? Or maybe i should use another way to spawn mission?

Change the score generated by the mission to zero.

Offline Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2022, 06:30:41 pm »

You can (and should) leave "region areas" empty... then it will not show in the graphs.

For mission spawning, you only need the "mission zone areas".
For example like TFTD artifact sites... they also have their own invisible region.

Offline Nord

• Commander
  • The Gate is open.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2022, 08:33:56 pm »
Thanks.