Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 263 times)

Offline Ted

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Thank you
« on: March 01, 2024, 07:16:17 am »
I just finished another run through with Openxcom, and I wanted to thank everyone involved for this project.  I've loved Xcom since the 90's, and thanks to you it's even more fun now than it was back then.

Thanks again for all of your hard work on this project.  Those of us who couldn't code our way out of a paper bag really do appreciate it.

Offline Gondolavi

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2024, 12:13:52 am »
Thanks a lot for the mods. I'm fan of the game from the time when it was pretty new, I was mayby as old as 12 years when the game came to me. I have played one game with the Final mod pack, a version from 2018 or 19. Took me more than a year to complete it. Great game, played veteran and Ironman. Did more than a 100 missons and lost about 200 soldiers. I was never able to attain The MiB's heavy armor though. But in the end I saved the world. I have two sons one of them have played the X-files and X-pirates mod. For more than a year now we have played the 40k mod "together". I do the missions and my sons have quarrels about what to build and research, great fun it is. We play as The Adeptus Arbites on veteran, but we had to take the diffculty down on notch. It's insanly difficult and because of my dilligent interogation of prisonors and disecting of corpses in search of better armour we have spent a lot of resources on dead ends. Anyway this is my first time playing a 40k mod and we do not cheat by looking up whats worth researching. The end is finaly in sight, I might show of my stastistics of this one game here. Keep up the great work! With modded verions ov Civ 5, Heros of Might and Magic 2 and 3 I can play my favorite games for the rest of my life. Thanks a lot.

Offline aziza

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2024, 08:43:48 am »
cheers for all:
- UFO Extender / Enemy Unknown Extended - Seb76, Tycho, ufopaedia.org
- TFTD Extender - Seb76, Xusilak, Kyrub, Tycho, ufopaedia.org
- OpenApoc - PmProg, redv, SupSuper, JonnyH, Istrebitel, Skin36, FilmBoy84, Makus, Shellstorm, FranciscoDA, Empty Void, Jarskih, Kurtsley, Atrosha and many others
- OXC / OpenXcom Milestone / OpenTFTD / OpenXcom Nightly - SupSuper, Daiky, Warboy1982, michal, NineX
- OXCE / OpenXcom Extended / OXCE+ - Yankes, Meridian, ohartenstein23
- OXCEB / Brutal-OXCE / Brutal AI / BOXCE - Xilmi
- All Megamods and TC creators - Hobbes, ontariobeaver, CanadianBeaver, Biggieboy, Solarius Scorch, Human Ktulu, hellrazor, misterjopp, Iovan, The Reaver of Darkness, NastyKhan, NeonNito, Daev, Mutantlord, Precentor Appolyon(wcho035), Nord, efrenespartano, Ethereal, cevaralien, Jot, blackwolf, greenscarf, Ryskeliini, bulletdesigner, ohartenstein23, efrenespartano and IDT, Mister_XUwU, alinare, Cooper, Finnik, Dioxine and others
- All minor mods, major mods, tool creators
- All translators

« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 08:48:20 am by aziza »