aliens

Author Topic: Brain's aresnal  (Read 3570 times)

Offline _Brain322

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Brain's aresnal
« on: July 23, 2022, 12:56:49 am »
Hi !

Recently I was working on my own megamod, but since my work is kinda slow and I drawn a LOT of sprites I decide to put them in a good use and share them with every body.

My ToS:
Spoiler:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6JC1ZiLSbk

With recent events, I'm stating that ANYONE can use my content. I'm not a sissy or a snowflake to care if anyone writes a mean things about me on the Internet.

As long as you credit me, you'll be fine :^)

I try to update this thread with more guns and armour (including battlescape sprites) so stay tuned :)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 07:10:08 pm by _Brain322 »

Offline Finnik

• Colonel
  • Finnik#0257
    • View Profile
Re: Brain's aresnal
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2022, 04:25:22 pm »
Very nice work!

Don't you want to share some tiles if you have it in stash?  ;D ;)

Offline ontherun

• Colonel
  • Lazy-ass captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2022, 01:11:56 pm »
Very cool, thanks! That stuff absolutely deserved to be used! Mind to make handobs and bigobs?

Offline _Brain322

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2023, 07:09:44 pm »
Very cool, thanks! That stuff absolutely deserved to be used! Mind to make handobs and bigobs?
Depends on withc one, I have a lot's o guns, I can't make handob for EVERY gun :)

Offline efrenespartano

• Commander
  • I know a lot about the law and other lawyerings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2023, 06:13:47 am »
I am totally in love with your sprites, Brain. Totally awesome.

I'm using several on the IDT mods, with credits ofc. I'll start uploading the handObs and floorObs when i have the chance.

Btw, it makes me happy to see my "Glock" post-apocalyptic pistol in use in your stuff. Bottom sprite, third row in the Pistols section. IIRC Finnik uses it in his mod FtA too. I have the handOb and floorOb, hope they are useful to you!

I wish you patience, inspiration and spare time to work on your megamod. Hope to see it finished soon! :D

Offline _Brain322

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2023, 02:22:54 pm »
I am totally in love with your sprites, Brain. Totally awesome.

I'm using several on the IDT mods, with credits ofc. I'll start uploading the handObs and floorObs when i have the chance.

Oh thanks man ! Glad you liked it :)

Btw, it makes me happy to see my "Glock" post-apocalyptic pistol in use in your stuff. Bottom sprite, third row in the Pistols section. IIRC Finnik uses it in his mod FtA too. I have the handOb and floorOb, hope they are useful to you!

Oh dear, i forgot to delete some leftovers form my sheet. I usually tired to redraw some sprites. but agagin, thank you very-very much :D

Offline efrenespartano

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2023, 08:47:19 pm »
Finally I have the chance to reply this thread haha

I just noticed several Fallout sprites! It happened right after finishing drawing an AER9 Laser Rifle, I saw you had one and began looking for more Fallout guns. Is your mod inspired by it?
I have used several of your weapons, I'll add a .zip with those soon!

EDIT: I just added the aforementioned zip. :D

I have some more, but those are on my laptop, i'll add them when i have the chance.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 12:14:16 am by efrenespartano »

Offline _Brain322

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2023, 01:08:14 am »
I just noticed several Fallout sprites! It happened right after finishing drawing an AER9 Laser Rifle, I saw you had one and began looking for more Fallout guns. Is your mod inspired by it?
Oh grate ! Well I has a lots of guns from other media, Like you you mentioned Fallout, some Vice City Guns (Like Ruger and Colt 45.) GiTS and other stuff.

I want to mix Fallout and Cyberpunk2020 \Shadowrun together :)

Offline efrenespartano

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2023, 11:13:07 pm »
Oh grate ! Well I has a lots of guns from other media, Like you you mentioned Fallout, some Vice City Guns (Like Ruger and Colt 45.) GiTS and other stuff.

I want to mix Fallout and Cyberpunk2020 \Shadowrun together :)

Whoa! Atompunk and cyberpunk together sounds like a great mix! How's the progress on the mod, btw?