aliens

Author Topic: FMP wont run  (Read 3098 times)

Offline davef

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
FMP wont run
« on: July 06, 2016, 08:53:17 pm »
I have got the version of open xcom1.0 that was downloaded 10.06.2016, the fmp version is 1.9.3, is the milestone new enough?

Also I have the ZIPed version in the openxcom folder, will this affect it, and can I just delete it? I do have other copies and did unzip the fmp to mods,

any ideas.

Regards

Dave

Offline Hobbes

• Commander
  • Infiltration subroutine in progress
    • View Profile
Re: FMP wont run
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 09:27:23 pm »
I have got the version of open xcom1.0 that was downloaded 10.06.2016, the fmp version is 1.9.3, is the milestone new enough?

Also I have the ZIPed version in the openxcom folder, will this affect it, and can I just delete it? I do have other copies and did unzip the fmp to mods,

any ideas.

Regards

Dave

Don't use the milestone 1.0 since it's terribly outdated. The latest versions are always the nightlies and those are the ones you should use.

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 08:57:27 am »
Don't you people EVER read the simplest information?

Apart from the readme, it says so on the mod portal and also here on the forums, in gold text.

Offline davef

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 02:19:23 pm »
Thanks for the help guys, I would point out Solaris, that I have not managed to get the portal to work,and I have not seen the obvious info to which you refer, tolerance please, we are not all IT experts.

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2016, 07:37:32 pm »
Thanks for the help guys, I would point out Solaris, that I have not managed to get the portal to work,and I have not seen the obvious info to which you refer, tolerance please, we are not all IT experts.

Yeah, but it was in the readme attached to the mod. Instructions I wrote with my poor, bleeding fingers... :P