aliens

Author Topic: CTRL click in inventory  (Read 5573 times)

Offline mercy

• Colonel
    • View Profile
CTRL click in inventory
« on: June 01, 2013, 12:36:05 pm »
Warboy, Sat Jun 1 09:08:09 2013
add CTRL key functionality to inventory screen.

Works superb! Thank You!

Offline Warboy1982

• Administrator
  • Commander
  • Developer
    • View Profile
Re: CTRL click in inventory
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 05:21:39 am »
you're welcome, it's (hopefully) the first of a bunch of subtle revisions to the inventory screen behaviour, i'm working on item swapping at the moment, and item stacking is planned.

Offline mercy

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 02:21:50 pm »
All CTRL functions, QuickSave/Load, Unload All, Auto-Sell, all right-click functions and Ruleset MOD features are mega-awesome!

Offline Sharp

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 07:12:08 pm »
Brilliant addition. however I dunno when you implemented this but I found out that you can activate grenades when loading up inventory by right-clicking, possibly very handy at saving time on the first turn, pretty horrifying when you first discover it by accident :P Is there anyway to de-activate the grenade other then just having someone hold it? It makes the early turns very interesting and totally dangerous when you have a few active grenades (and prox) scattered around your soldiers which makes an interesting game of run away from the dead guy and turn delayed explosion chaining.

Offline moriarty

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • Luke's OX mod site
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 08:09:07 pm »
right-clicking the grenade again de-activates the grenade. (in the pre-battle loadout screen only, of course)

Offline Sharp

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2013, 09:24:15 pm »
I thought I tried that but it didn't seem to work for prox grenades. Hmm most likely me just panicking and clicking too many times though maybe a "grenade de-activated" message would be nice.