Author Topic: Hotkey functionality for controlling amounts?  (Read 2402 times)

Offline Suite

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Hotkey functionality for controlling amounts?
« on: June 23, 2014, 11:58:30 am »
Is this a possible or already implemented feature at all? For instance instead of using my mouse to click the up and down arrows when purchasing or selling items, an option somewhere so that I could simply use the arrow keys instead? (Up/Down to change item, left/right to change amount)

Truth be told, I ask this more in concern for ease-of-play in the experimental android version than anything else, although it would be my personal preference when navigating the same screens on my laptop too.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 12:09:54 pm by Suite »

Offline Falko

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Hotkey functionality for controlling amounts?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 12:31:04 pm »
FYI: if you have a scrollwheel you can use this to increase the amount in bigger steps

Offline Suite

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Re: Hotkey functionality for controlling amounts?
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 07:58:22 am »
By scroll wheel, do you mean mouse wheel? If so then I'm not sure how to get that to work at all. My main main concern is for playing on android, it seems that often when I press the up or down arrows when changing # of items being bought/sold at all, it often gets stuck in place. Only in the windows that use the mini arrow buttons, never when assigning researchers or engineers for instance. Was hoping there might be an alternative button option for this instead. Hmmmmmmm.