aliens

Author Topic: project roadmap?  (Read 1201 times)

Offline sirmik

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
project roadmap?
« on: July 11, 2024, 03:52:39 pm »
Is there a project roadmap and what is planned for its future? In many posts, Solarius Scorch writes that "something" is being planned and "ideas" are being developed, but could this be compiled in one place? I’m asking out of curiosity and also because I’m considering a new campaign, but on the other hand, I’m wondering if I should wait a bit longer as something might come up that could significantly change the game (as in some earlier versions) or if the changes in the coming months will be more cosmetic and you simply plan to add some new enrichment content?"

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
Re: project roadmap?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2024, 07:26:39 pm »
I had a road map of sorts in the main thread, but all of it was already implemented or rejected, so it no longer served any purpose.

I still have a lot of notes of course, and even a Trello board, but only stuff that is already done is certain, so I see no point in making promises that may or may not happen.

One more or less sure thing to happen is further development of the ghost arc, since it's just half-done at the moment.

Offline coorta88

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2024, 09:33:05 pm »
I had a road map of sorts in the main thread, but all of it was already implemented or rejected, so it no longer served any purpose.

I still have a lot of notes of course, and even a Trello board, but only stuff that is already done is certain, so I see no point in making promises that may or may not happen.

One more or less sure thing to happen is further development of the ghost arc, since it's just half-done at the moment.

Thanks for info. Although I hope that black sun will get some extra content as well....

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2024, 09:33:28 am »
Thanks for info. Although I hope that black sun will get some extra content as well....

It's not impossible :)