Author Topic: This mod is confusing.. how do i keep failing on march?  (Read 2139 times)

Offline BishopAU

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Re: This mod is confusing.. how do i keep failing on march?
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2023, 04:24:48 am »
Ok so, to be fair, I started a new game last night and it's going a lot better, I must've just had a run of bad luck. And yeah when I say first month I'm talking about January.

The points I could understand if only the civilian AI wasn't literally the worst thing in the world.

But ok, so I get that the research kills the spawns, but I'm currently stuck trying to capture black lotus guys to do Black Lotus, then network. And the missions just are not spawning, its been months, all I get is BL Apprehensions with chumps, or Red Dawn safe houses, which I feel like I dont have the gear for yet.

Is there a way to encourage other cult spawns? Region based, research or something.

I might post the save later if I can't find the problem, I don't have time rn, but cheers for the reply, it explains a bit.

Offline Juku121

• Commander
  • We're all mad here.
    • View Profile
Re: This mod is confusing.. how do i keep failing on march?
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2023, 09:08:42 am »
Civilians have been there to screw you from the very beginning. :)

The high randomness is a feature of the mod. You can go half the campaign without someone, then get three missions in a row.

The only ways I know how to encourage cultists is to be seriously behind the curve, leave manors alone, or progress mission-unlocking research. Possibly all three.