Author Topic: Problem with psionics  (Read 2956 times)

Offline Branes51

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Problem with psionics
« on: June 13, 2014, 03:26:53 am »
I've researched the psi lab, have trained 10 troops for a month and I still have no psionic points for any of my troops.
Also, when I research leaders. like the Sectoid commander, Ethereal leader and others, they don't show up as having been researched in the Ufopedia. And there isn't any information graphic screen showing up when the research is complete.
Apparently, the build I'm using has all those capabilities but they'e not showing up for some reason.
I'm using the 6 June build. I'm going to install the latest one to see if that helps at all.

Offline Falko

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with psionics
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 09:57:22 am »
leader and commander gives you the martian solution IF you already have alien origins (you need any life alien for that)
a Sectoid commander also gives "sectoid"-entry if this alien is the first sectoid you research
there are no specific "Sectoid commander" or "Ethereal leader" entries
besides the alien-race navigators give mission details, engineers ufo details and medic deteils to alienraces you did not researched before

Offline Warboy1982

• Administrator
  • Commander
  • Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 02:54:51 pm »
got a save?

Offline Branes51

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 07:14:56 am »
Thanks, I forgot about the research order. Once I researched Alien Origins, everything fell into place. I got psionics working although I had to cheat a little to do it. I just gave my guys psionic points and it worked fine. I just don't know why they didn't get any for the month they were in training.