Contributions > Translations

Spanish/Español (Latin America)

(1/9) > >>

xracer:
Hello everyone,

I am creating this thread in order to separate the Spanish (Spain) y Spanish (Latin America) I know this is a bit redundant but i think it is better in order to clarify the translation efforts.

A lot of strings have changed i have attempted to parse to all of it, but i am not sure i have, if anyone plays the Spanish version and finds any errors please post them here and i will update it.

I am still doing small changes in order to somewhat refine and compact some of the text.

Thanks,

Xracer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hola,
Creé este tema para separar las traducciones Spanish (Spain) and Spanish (Latin America), sé que es redundante pero creo que sera mejor para clarificar los esfuerzos de traducción.

He cambiado mucho y e tratado de revisar todo, pero no estoy seguro de haberlo terminado, si alguien juega, usa esta traducción y encuentra errores por favor notenlos aquí y yo los corregiré.
Sigo haciendo pequeños cambios para refinar y compactar la traducción donde sea necesario.

Gracias,

Xracer

xracer:
updated to change the translation of terror from terrorismo to aterrorizar, and other minor adjustments.

xracer:
Update version 0.00000001!!!!!
one of this day the translation will be properly done

xracer:
woooohooooo

Finished that last string!!!! maybe you people can stop adding more string :P

Of course the best part is checking to see if all this fits within the context of the game :S

SupSuper:

--- Quote from: xracer on December 03, 2013, 01:25:38 am ---woooohooooo

Finished that last string!!!! maybe you people can stop adding more string :P

--- End quote ---
I got bad news for you. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version