Author Topic: [SUGGESTION-CUT][#012] UI enhancement - Infos - Soldier Inventory Screen - 01  (Read 3060 times)

Offline Unknown Hero

• Colonel
    • View Profile
12)  Soldier Inventory.

During combat (equipment phase done, at least turn 1), in the soldier screen display the number of missions performed, the number of kills, and if the soldier is in psionic training. Sometimes I need to known if I can take risks with a soldier (these info can also be displayed on the soldier screen at the base).

When an item is selected display the item weight next to the name (this info can also be displayed on the soldier screen at the base).

When an item is selected from the ground, mouse cursor over the destination slot, display the resulting weight if the player equips the soldier with the item, "34" next to "31/30" in this screen, and display the TUs left if the player equips the soldier, "42" next to "54" in this screen.

When an item is selected from the soldier inventory to move it on the ground (or to move it to another slot in the soldier inventory), mouse cursor over the destination slot, display the TUs left if the player move the item on the ground, "40" next to "42" in this screen.

Cut from this thread on demand for better convenience:
https://openxcom.org/forum/index.php?topic=2279.0

Offline Falko

• Commander
    • View Profile
i dont need to see if a soldier is in psi training i want to see the psi-values STR/DEF to decide should i put the psiamp in his/her hands

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
While I would like some info on weight of the item, this solution is so complicated to understand that I would never use it anyway.
I would prefer to simply have the item's weight displayed.

Offline Aldorn

• Commander
    • View Profile
Interesting