Contributions > Builds & Ports

OpenXcom for Android - new official thread

<< < (59/59)

Xilmi:
Someone on Reddit said they wanted to Brutal OXCE for Android. I told them that I'd ask those who might be capable of making it happen.
I heard earlier that there's quite a bunch of differences from the normal fork for OXCE. So I suppose I'd at least have to somehow merge the OXCE-Android-fork with my modified code-base.

But that's probably not all I need to get to an android-exectuable. Has someone written down the instuctions or could do all that for me? :o

Meridian:
The manual build instructions are here: https://github.com/MeridianOXC/openxcom-android

I have a build farm (by Stoddard), but it's linked to my openxcom repo and my branch.

You'll need to fork this repo (MeridianOXC/openxcom-android) and replace the OpenXcom submodule currently pointing at "MeridianOXC/OpenXcom/android" to "Xilmi/OpenXcom/name_of_your_android_branch"

Someone:
Hi, I have just installed this on my phone running Android 13 and it works pretty well, except for the fact that there's a notable audio delay, especially noticeable with SFX. I've searched on Google for a while and I haven't seen anyone with my problem. What can I do to get rid of the audio delay?

Meridian:

--- Quote from: Someone on March 23, 2023, 03:01:37 am ---Hi, I have just installed this on my phone running Android 13 and it works pretty well, except for the fact that there's a notable audio delay, especially noticeable with SFX. I've searched on Google for a while and I haven't seen anyone with my problem. What can I do to get rid of the audio delay?

--- End quote ---

which version exactly did you install?

are you running any mods?

how long is the delay?

caleafterearth:
I just had a go a using OXCE on desktop mode on my P30 Pro, it loads and all, but the cursor (stupid round Huawei cursor) disappears when on the window, I can still click but I don't know where the cursor is. Any fix for this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version