Author Topic: Aliens versus Humans: Missions comes out in two days  (Read 3774 times)

Offline aliensvshumans

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Aliens versus Humans: Missions comes out in two days
« on: November 04, 2013, 05:47:32 pm »
Hey everyone.  We have been hard at work on Aliens versus Humans: Missions.  Essentially these are PvP training missions where you can create a mission including choosing terrain, daytime/nighttime, weapons and armor and then invite a friend or a random person to play against you via Apple Game Center.

There are three PvP modes with "Classic" PvP being free.  Capture the Flag and Scramble PvP can be bought for 99 cents for both.  There are leader boards for the 3 different modes and as I mentioned Classic PvP is FREE.  Come try out classic X-Com in PvP against the world.

Also we threw in the original missions from Aliens versus Humans.  There are 25 missions with the first 5 free.  This will provide you with the ability to try before you buy.  These 25 missions come free in Aliens versus Humans (The Onslaught) which has the Geoscape, Research, Bases, Manufacturing so if you want to play all 25 missions you can pay 99 cents for the remaining 20 or buy Aliens versus Humans for $2.99 and get them plus Geoscape, etc.

Check out our main page for Missions here: https://www.aliensvshumansapp.com/avhm/index.php

Al(ien)

Offline Warboy1982

• Administrator
  • Commander
  • Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Aliens versus Humans: Missions comes out in two days
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 08:41:09 am »
kinda makes me wish i had an iPhone so i could check it out

Offline SupSuper

• Lazy Developer
  • Administrator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 06:14:16 pm »
Same. It's looking good though. Maybe an Android port in the future? ;)

Offline Mr. Quiet

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • =Open_X_Com= Mods
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 04:48:21 am »
Nice! I don't have one, but I can always borrow an iPad :)

I've never played on anything that has a touch screen, so I hope it's a great experience! I have an old slide phone. Might not ever switch to smart phones if they keep making flip phones into the future :D

Can't wait to try this out! I love try before you buy :P
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 04:50:36 am by WeOwnTheNight »