Author Topic: Armor Vest camo patterns  (Read 1285 times)

Offline Marrik

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Armor Vest camo patterns
« on: March 25, 2022, 12:28:40 pm »
It's pretty minor, but IMO it'd be cool if Armor Vests could have different color schemes the way Jumpsuits do.

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
Re: Armor Vest camo patterns
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2022, 11:23:07 am »
It's pretty minor, but IMO it'd be cool if Armor Vests could have different color schemes the way Jumpsuits do.

Jumpsuit has these options because it used to change automatically depending on terrain to match the camo. But I had to remove this feature to enable the Sanity destroying auras. All the alternative camo patterns are a leftover, since I didn't want to remove them.

Offline Bonakva

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2022, 12:52:31 am »
Perhaps he meant color schemes independent of the map.

Different colors can be implemented as an armored vest with a shield. The player would be able to choose a specific color himself. 3-4 colors will be more than enough blue, green, red, yellow.

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2022, 10:18:59 am »
Perhaps he meant color schemes independent of the map.

Different colors can be implemented as an armored vest with a shield. The player would be able to choose a specific color himself. 3-4 colors will be more than enough blue, green, red, yellow.

Sure, we could have multiple variants of any armour, at the cost of cluttering the menu beyond any reason... Would have to be a submod, and not made by me - I'm not spending this much time on something so pointless.