Author Topic: [Suggestion] Access Inventory of the Select Soldier in List  (Read 153 times)

Offline WarStalkeR

• Sergeant
  • Repensum Est Canicula
    • View Profile
[Suggestion] Access Inventory of the Select Soldier in List
« on: March 31, 2024, 08:42:18 am »
I was having hard time navigating to the inventory of a specific soldier every time, mostly due to the fact that my soldiers rooster got rather big.

To resolve the issue, I implemented code that opens inventory of soldier that was last hovered over by mouse and highlighted by the selection bar. I've implemented it like this: https://github.com/WarStalkeR/OpenXcomExMore/commit/9c8dec79af5666775f709a1d19efa1e18916a03d

Frankly, I'm not sure if this implementation is done correctly. But it works: once the selection/highlight bar is over the soldier in list I need, I click the 'I' hotkey and it opens inventory of that soldier, instead of opening inventory of first soldier in whole list.

Meridian, this feature feels very much raw, because when I implemented it and it just worked, I haven't touched it since first implementation.

Please tell me what do I need to improve/change/add, in order for it to be pull request ready.
« Last Edit: Today at 01:51:07 pm by WarStalkeR »

Offline Meridian

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [Suggestion] Access Inventory of the Select Soldier in List
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2024, 05:28:41 pm »
todolisted