Modding > Work In Progress

Caffeinated Xcom [Concept Only ATM]

<< < (2/11) > >>

Meridian:
Left and right armor can now be different.

The "sideArmor" now defines the right armor; and left armor is defined as "sideArmor" + "leftArmorDiff".
Diff can be positive or negative.

--- Code: ---armors:
  - type: STR_PERSONAL_ARMOR_UC
    frontArmor: 50
    sideArmor: 40 # right armor = 40
    leftArmorDiff: 50 # left armor = 40 + 50 = 90
    rearArmor: 30
    underArmor: 30

--- End code ---

SuperCaffeineDude:
Nice! Appreciated Meridian, I hope this assists others to, I'll try to submit something soon.

SuperCaffeineDude:

Damn, I'll defiantly have to go through the tedium of editing the sprites now :p.

This is cool though man cheers, do you list the ruleset changes to your OXCE+ armor-wise anywhere?

Meridian:

--- Quote from: SuperCaffeineDude on May 14, 2017, 12:03:23 am ---This is cool though man cheers, do you list the ruleset changes to your OXCE+ armor-wise anywhere?

--- End quote ---

There is a changelog in the main thread, you can go through and check links/details for what looks like armor change.

But probably easier is to open let's say PirateZ ruleset and look there... most, if not all new attributes are used there.

Or wait for official documentation... which is coming... but it will take time.

SuperCaffeineDude:
There's no worries, I had a look at the PirateZ ruleset, obviously they've got the shield down as a hand-object, I'm going to continue with my course though and draw it on-top the left arm using the "Personal Armor Variants" mod, just to try out the left armor value change. I'll probably try a few different methods if I don't like it though.

It took me a while to understand which arms where which, and at which orientation, but I'm making some progress with the sprite sheet now

I kind of think the south/north facing person's shield (that faces east/west) needs some work,  and I've not done movement and the grip pose just yet, but you can hopefully see where I'm going with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version