Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
OXCE Bugs / Re: Kills awarded for no kills - Bug or feature?
« Last post by Delian on Today at 08:15:09 pm »
Commendations with killsWithCriteriaTurn could always be awarded on any turn, yours or enemies. If you killed two enemies with reaction fire, the Ice-Cold Killer commendation would get awarded (you can download an old XPZ version and try it if you don't believe me). Something else must be the problem.

The save doesn't need to be compatible; we can manually edit it and make it compatible with any game version. Optimally, it should be right at the end of a mission, where the player only needs to press End Turn to finish.
Released Mods / Re: X-Chronicles Release, v.1.2
« Last post by Nord on Today at 07:12:07 pm »
Version 1.3 is up.
Changelog:
- More money;
- Fixed archmage guard;
- Added archmage necro-tower terrain for yard and interior;
- minor bugfixing;
« Last post by Dioxine on Today at 07:03:22 pm »
Sadly I don't have a save, and my saves would be incompatible with any published XPZ version anyway as I play on my current WIP build. But I see it happening a lot, and it would be easy to replicate. I specifically mean 'X kills per turn' commendations, which previously definitely did not grant the title if the enemies didn't die during your turn. It is fine and expected that other commendations count the kill during the enemy turn as well (eg. condemnations for reaction kills etc)
Help / Re: baseDefenseMapFromLocation example.
« Last post by Nord on Today at 06:44:31 pm »
Thanks, i'll look into it.

Now i must download >250MB with mobile internet... oh.
« Last post by Delian on Today at 12:21:17 pm »
Can you attach a save file where you're erroneously awarded the "kill X per turn" commendation?

Normally (standard OXC behavior which afaik never changed), when an enemy bleeds out, the last unit that did HP damage to this enemy gets the kill and this kill is counted on the turn the enemy dies, not earlier.
Troubleshooting / Re: Can only load one tank on SkyRaider?
« Last post by psavola on Today at 11:49:09 am »
Never played FMP myself, but according to the rulesets, Skyraider by definition allows only 1 vehicle on board.
XPZ Strategy/Tactics / Re: Extended Piratez general FAQ/Strategy Guide
« Last post by ontherun on Today at 11:17:03 am »
othet two alternative startin saves: in one i finally tooke the ?peasant revolution? along with the ?jackass captain? topics, and in another the ?male touch? and ?soreass captain?, so a brand new world will eventually open...

sidenote: im kinda afraid to go with the ?dumbass captain? since it prevents getting the "analitics room" which is required for getting "back to school" topic; if i might pick such captain, there are other alternatives for getting that school topic?
Released Mods / Re: X-Chronicles Release, v.1.2
« Last post by murkhach@centrum.cz on Today at 11:16:03 am »
The only way I am getting through months right now is repeated raiding of a Nest in Australia. I can not destroy it, but I can crush it's surface defences and sometimes even clear B1, getting around 300 points each time.
Nests are good source of points. I am able to clean young nest, and clean surface and next  two levels of adult nest (in this case with some saving and lot of luck - crystal with lightning spell is just disaster because I do not see a way how to avoid/dodge/resist it's atack)   

If I compare it to TWOTS (a great mod for  XCOM2-TFTD) I miss several mechanic
1]   damage types
   - in TFTD in a  year you can get a  great variety (melee, acid,  stun, gauss, explosive)
   -  in XCHR you just have kinetic, melle, stun
          (some weaopons have other effect but  uses kinetic melee atributes for checking hit]
2]  tanks
   - in TFTD you get early some tanks that can explore and tank a damage
   - in XCHR i did not find yet (ateter two years) a path to gain tanks
3] effective armor
   - in TFTD you get quite soon  a  good spectrum of armors that can soak some damage and prevent you from being 1 shoted.
   - in XCHR most armors does not protect much (I supose there coud be source of this by  underestimating bonuses from enemies stats ) first hit  cut down (air/water shield ) second one kills .

Help / Re: baseDefenseMapFromLocation example.
« Last post by Meridian on Today at 11:10:30 am »
40k mod is using it, afaik
Troubleshooting / Can only load one tank on SkyRaider?
« Last post by GaSplat on Today at 09:30:02 am »
Running openXcom with FMP. Everything seems to be running fine - but I can't load more than one tank onto my Skyranger. I can empty all soldiers and tanks, then add a tank but when I go to add a second tank it doesn't respond - it shows I still have another tank to add but refuses to add it. Really want two tanks for the terror sites until I can better equip my soldiers.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10