Author Topic: Introduce yourself  (Read 47287 times)

Offline efrenespartano

• Captain
  • I know a lot about the law and other lawyerings.
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce yourself
« Reply #210 on: July 11, 2018, 03:47:20 pm »
I was lurking the forum for a since 2015 and I barely registered in 2017, although I became active early in 2018. (I didn't notice this thread exists!)

I am Mexican, I am 20 years old and I am a law student (my profile picture is one of my favorite memes related to my career and with XCOM, it is a nuisance that I can not read). I know, it's rare for a lawyer to try to work in a game.

I discovered this game when Xcom 2012 came out, it really caught my attention, but my PC could not support  it. So I looked for alternatives and found UFO: EU for an emulator. I still remember that in my first game everything went to hell in May, after a failed base defense mission. Then I found the OpenXcom forum in 2014 through the UFO: Alien Invasion forum. I started playing it and it made me very happy. :') For a long time I was unware about the the existence of the forum, I only used the old page of mods, I found it by chance. I was following closely the work of Liberation in Battle For Mars, it is a pity that it has been forgotten for so long.

Recently I started to work more actively doing mods for this glorious game. It is a pleasure to be part of one of the most active communities and even more, that the work of everyone here persists so much, 8 years after its birth.

Offline Badfella

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce yourself
« Reply #211 on: August 13, 2018, 01:44:36 am »
Hello, I'm Badfella. I joined last night because I'm interested in modding.