Author Topic: Area 51 - General Feedback thread  (Read 88007 times)

Offline bigdog

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Area 51 - General Feedback thread
« Reply #1320 on: July 14, 2018, 11:31:55 am »
Hi Hobbes,

Firstly thank you for making this awesome mod.

One thing I don't particularly like is in one of the new missions where you have to retrieve the data disk from the underground bunker and take it to the exit area. There is only a small staircase to reach the surface. Unfortunately I bought a HWP tank to the mission and now I will lose it because it can't reach the surface.

Offline Hobbes

• Commander
  • Infiltration subroutine in progress
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: July 15, 2018, 04:40:59 am »
Hi Hobbes,

Firstly thank you for making this awesome mod.

One thing I don't particularly like is in one of the new missions where you have to retrieve the data disk from the underground bunker and take it to the exit area. There is only a small staircase to reach the surface. Unfortunately I bought a HWP tank to the mission and now I will lose it because it can't reach the surface.

Hey there and thanks :)

I've noticed this issue but couldn't decide how it could be fixed - will look into it, thanks

Offline bigdog

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: July 16, 2018, 07:34:29 am »
Hi again Hobbes,

How do I complete the ship mission "USO detected by civilian ship"? The briefing says I need to reach the bridge in 25 turns. There doesn't seen to be anything to interact with once I reach the bridge?

Damn I lost 8/10 of my team to androids and specters.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 08:07:56 am by bigdog »

Offline Hobbes

• Commander
  • Infiltration subroutine in progress
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: July 16, 2018, 12:02:58 pm »
Hi again Hobbes,

How do I complete the ship mission "USO detected by civilian ship"? The briefing says I need to reach the bridge in 25 turns. There doesn't seen to be anything to interact with once I reach the bridge?

Damn I lost 8/10 of my team to androids and specters.

"DESTROY MISSION LINERSHIP"

"A civilian ship has been hijacked by the aliens and it is currently heading at full speed towards a heavily populated area.{NEWLINE}The ship's navigation systems on its bridge must be destroyed in 25 turns to disable the ship and prevent a possible catastrophe.  To quit, place XCom operatives into the craft or exit area and click on the 'Abort Mission' icon."

You need to destroy all those white consoles on the ship's bridge