Author Topic: [COMPILATION] Final Mod Pack (FMP)  (Read 390755 times)

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
Re: [COMPILATION] Final Mod Pack (FMP)
« Reply #2850 on: June 12, 2018, 11:36:25 am »
Yes, it is definitely possible. All you need is to make a new entry in the vars ruleset (or preferably a separate mod) to define the new range.
I can't remember the exact syntax, but Meridian provided it somewhere.

Offline Scif

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: June 15, 2018, 05:28:51 am »
Please help, when defending the base, when I meet an alien, the game is crashed because of an incomprehensible error, attach the log and save file. I use the latest version of the mod.

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: June 16, 2018, 01:24:17 pm »
Please help, when defending the base, when I meet an alien, the game is crashed because of an incomprehensible error, attach the log and save file. I use the latest version of the mod.

Yes, their hot animation does not exist. Thanks, fixing.

EDIT: Uploaded version 2.1. Just some fixes, including the above.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 01:39:41 pm by Solarius Scorch »

Offline Rumakos

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: June 16, 2018, 05:30:50 pm »
Hello, Solarius Scorch!

First of all, I`d like to say a thousand of thanks for FMP creation. To say that it is good is to say nothing. Playing "Ironman" mode is really awesome, but sometimes stressful ). And idea to use alien corpses for production armor and weapon is pretty smart!

Is it possible to show in ufopedia alien characteristics/resists after researching their corpses? I think it would make a game more strategic to allow make plans how to equip soldiers before landing. Also it is relevant to XCOM armor, because not all resists are shown.

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: June 16, 2018, 06:17:28 pm »
Hello, Solarius Scorch!

First of all, I`d like to say a thousand of thanks for FMP creation. To say that it is good is to say nothing. Playing "Ironman" mode is really awesome, but sometimes stressful ). And idea to use alien corpses for production armor and weapon is pretty smart!

Thank you very much! Though most praise is deserved by the modders. ;)

Is it possible to show in ufopedia alien characteristics/resists after researching their corpses? I think it would make a game more strategic to allow make plans how to equip soldiers before landing. Also it is relevant to XCOM armor, because not all resists are shown.

It's possible to do, but a lot of work. I am sort of working on that, slowly.
And all resistances are always shown on X-Com armours. there is even a scrollbar when needed.