aliens

Author Topic: [MUSIC] XCOM 2 Music Pack  (Read 5650 times)

Offline bloodman123726

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
[MUSIC] XCOM 2 Music Pack
« on: January 15, 2017, 01:10:53 am »
Hello everybody!

have created a music pack with XCOM 2 soundtrack and assembled it to be used in OpenXCOM! It includes a main file with music like geoscape and such and two optional folders with ambient or action packed music to select from.

Dropbox download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0so54cahfjkky2d/XCOM2Music.zip?dl=0

Hope you enjoy! Credits and installation instructions in readme.

Btw, I tried to upload this onto the mod portal but whenever I select the zip file, nothing comes up about uploading file or anything.

Offline Mr. Quiet

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • =Open_X_Com= Mods
Re: [MUSIC] XCOM 2 Music Pack
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 10:59:54 am »
Thanks, I haven't played XCOM 2 yet, but the music is great! Glad you already have them in ogg files so I don't need to trouble myself. Just drag and drop. Next I gotta listen to my conscious and buy the OST, if it's out.

Offline bloodman123726

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: [MUSIC] XCOM 2 Music Pack
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 04:12:34 pm »
Thanks, I haven't played XCOM 2 yet, but the music is great! Glad you already have them in ogg files so I don't need to trouble myself. Just drag and drop. Next I gotta listen to my conscious and buy the OST, if it's out.

Funny enough, this is from the soundtrack which I had from the pre-order of XCOM 2. It comes with WAV and OGG files already which made it much, much easier to create  :D Far as I know, you can only get the soundtrack by purchasing the digital deluxe edition on Steam. Essentially the pre-order stuff in it already.