Author Topic: Help me with FMP  (Read 2436 times)

Offline joncis

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
Help me with FMP
« on: October 30, 2016, 11:43:44 pm »
In short, bought my xcom TFTD copy in steam, installed, downloaded nightly (newest), installed it, copied all necessary data from steam folder (xcom TFTD). So far so good. Played for a while and decided to try Final Mod pack.
Problem is, I can't install it. Everywhere I read, they say that there should be C:\Users\user\Document\openXcom map.... I have C:\Users\user\Documents and thats it.dont have any other folders and it does not create them. I have save files but not in openXcom data map, not in user\documents, not even in original TFTD map (on steam)
Please help a newbie here.
Using win 10

Offline Solarius Scorch

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
  • WE MUST DISSENT
    • View Profile
    • Nocturmal Productions modding studio website
Re: Help me with FMP
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 11:54:54 pm »
Hi. You should have posted in the FMP thread, since this is for general discussion, while the FMP is a mod. But it's OK, I'll ask the moderator to move it to the FMP.

As for the actual issue, the FMP is a mod for the first X-Com, not the TFTD. Not sure if that's the problem or I misunderstood.

Offline joncis

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 11:57:11 pm »
Oh thanks, sorry, didn't know. Issue is - Can't locate my save folder... there is nothing, but it has to be somewhere. Thats the biggest issue

Offline R1dO

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 11:59:21 pm »
I can recommend the video mentioned at the most recent news entry on the main page.
Ivan made a pretty good video on installing both openxcom and mods.

Good luck