Author Topic: No Donation - No Salvation! Also: Future Plans!  (Read 89368 times)

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
Re: No Donation - No Salvation! Also: Future Plans!
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2016, 07:38:21 pm »
Any chance of accepting bitcoin donations?

I don't use these, but aren't they convertible to 'normal' money? If this is an issue, I accept physical goods (precious metals, action figures) as well :)

Sry for annoyance! As for the other plans such as submarine combat and goin on the moon i'd humbly advice - if i may - to omplement them in other mods.  :)

My code and resources will always stay free to use... So I don't get what you're getting at. Anyone will be able to implement these solutions. In fact, Solar was first - he already has underwater missions (sadly with no bubbles or ambient sounds...) working for some time in the XCom Files mod.

niculinux

Re: No Donation - No Salvation! Also: future plans
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2016, 09:15:23 pm »
2. New Special Missions

- Underwater! Go skinny dipping (or power-armor walking) in the continental shelf, explore old wrecks, ruins and caves, uncover treasures and fight aquatic enemies. Most of your weapons don't work, including grenades! Movement rates significantly reduced, as are sight ranges, but most outfits allow 3-d movement!

- Arena Fights. Small missions for a few Pirates in an enclosed space, with strict rules on weapons and armor. Face various gladiators, and either die in shame or win prizes and admiration!

- Space Missions. Take your Deliverator (or other suitable ship) for a spin to some orbital station. Face horrors of space, brave vacuum and lack of gravity, get hi-tech loot!

- Deep Cave Forays. Who knows what lurks in the shadows Deep Below? Your enemies are heat, fire and darkness. Heat is bad for Stamina, nuff said. But you can meet and kill new, exotic races or experience awful horrors.

- Into the Demon World! Step through portals to confront insanely powerful demonic cratures.

- Dreamscape. The most esoteric of your journeys, where all you can take is your mind and body. However, special researcheable outfits will transform into armor when taken there. Also they will spawn some weapons for you to use (others will need to be found on site; all very unusual weapons, naturally). You only suffer Stun damage in the Dreamscape, but you need to win or find exit to return! The catch? VooDoo. The better the outfit, the quicker it will render you unconscious... unless your VooDoo is strong enough to counteract that negative effect!

3. Late game expansions

- Marsec! After some set time, Marsec elite forces will come down to Earth to hunt you down. Expect much stiffer resistance in the missions they will participate. Also, new weapons too!

- Gifts from Well-Wisher. Catch elusive heart-shaped ships, find new and powerful weapons there, along with instructions how to make more!

- Masters and Dragons. Open up contacts with Earth's pushers and movers, like Cleopatra or White Dragon or the Inquisition, win them over to buy unique equipment, combat units, and even special soldiers!
I meant i wish thise ideas would not used on piratez extwnded but inly in new mods feom scratch. Mayne it' a just my wish? :)

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2016, 09:53:25 pm »
...Why wouldn't I use them????

niculinux

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2016, 10:01:08 pm »
...Why wouldn't I use them????

I meant use them, bu not in x-piratez. Sry the whole thingh is getting ridicolous!  :-X

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2016, 12:12:00 am »
Remember that "This is ridiculous" is the motto dear. Also I don't plan on making any other mods for XCom. Not in the foreseeable future anyway.

Offline khade

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2016, 12:13:51 am »
If you have the desire and the know how, you ought to be able to extract whatever bits of code you want to use and make a fork or mod for your own ideas.

niculinux

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2016, 11:32:25 am »
Remember that "This is ridiculous" is the motto dear. Also I don't plan on making any other mods for XCom. Not in the foreseeable future anyway.

Ah that' s very clear. I hoped xpiratez was not the only mid made by Dioxine. I sicerely wish for the future i'm wrong.

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2016, 12:14:22 pm »
Surely it's not the only one. You can check my other works here: https://nocturna.cba.pl/ (majorly 'Forever Future' mod for Civ: Call to Power, and 'Galaxy Aflame' mod for Emperor of the Fading Suns). Regretfully the page is Polish only atm.

Also I find your bossy attitude disturbing.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 12:16:03 pm by Dioxine »

niculinux

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2016, 12:32:51 pm »
Surely it's not the only one. You can check my other works here: https://nocturna.cba.pl/ (majorly 'Forever Future' mod for Civ: Call to Power, and 'Galaxy Aflame' mod for Emperor of the Fading Suns). Regretfully the page is Polish only atm.

Also I find your bossy attitude disturbing.

Ok got it. Sry if i may read "bossy" but sometimes i see i seem i want to "convince" users on this forum to my ideas. If so, i'lk calm down. :(

Offline XCOMJunkie

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2017, 09:50:23 pm »
@Dioxine: I, personally, am loving the direction this mod is heading in. I fully encourage you to trust your instincts and put whatever you deem interesting and fun into the mod! Please keep up the great work, I look forward to spending many, many more hours fighting off Marsec invasions, killing dragons, or stepping into the gates of hell to team up with DOOMguy and murder demons! (Ok, that last one was mine... but wouldn't that be cool?!)

Offline sectopod

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2017, 10:53:48 am »
@Dioxine: I, personally, am loving the direction this mod is heading in. I fully encourage you to trust your instincts and put whatever you deem interesting and fun into the mod! Please keep up the great work, I look forward to spending many, many more hours fighting off Marsec invasions, killing dragons, or stepping into the gates of hell to team up with DOOMguy and murder demons! (Ok, that last one was mine... but wouldn't that be cool?!)

I also 100% that.

Offline Mammothus

• Squaddie
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2017, 11:58:36 pm »
Hey Dioxine,

just sent you some bucks. Please keep up the great work!

Offline Dioxine

• Commander
  • punk not dead
    • View Profile
    • Nocturnal Productions
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2017, 04:09:20 pm »
Thank you a lot, I will add you to the Crypt nex release.

Offline Ethereal_Medic

• Commander
  • Pet Lokk'Nar 9,99 $/hour
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2017, 04:53:20 pm »
Send you some bucks, wish you a good start into the next month~

Offline Sahti Waari

• Sergeant
  • Так победим!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2017, 06:25:04 am »
Good day, Dioxine.

My donation for your great work.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 06:27:35 am by Sahti Waari »